“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The God of Wine and Excess of Dionysus Dances is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cormac Stark with a fair hand, and notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.386 billion Dionysus Dancesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The small, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Law & Order, and Social Equality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales industries.
Cormac Stark has just been declared ruler of Dionysus Dances in an international press conference, Dionysian Mysteries has been named as Dionysus Dances's national religion, and the government's only official statement on the burning down of Dionysus Dances City was that 'they shouldn't have been so careless'. Crime is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dionysus Dances's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Dionysian Mysteries, and its currency is the crucicrescent.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Dionysus Dances applied to join the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Dionysus Dances resigned from the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Dionysus Dances endorsed The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho.
- 4 days ago: Dionysus Dances relocated from St Abbaddon to Christmas.
- 5 days ago: Dionysus Dances voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 5 days ago: Dionysus Dances endorsed The Clan of Hawkswind.
- 5 days ago: Dionysus Dances relocated from Unity to St Abbaddon.
- 5 days ago: Dionysus Dances was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 15 days ago: Dionysus Dances was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 17 days ago: Dionysus Dances changed its national leader to "Cormac Stark".