The Tito Empire of Dijifuji is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tito the all mighty Cook with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.591 billion Fujians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Titostantinople. The average income tax rate is 76.5%.
The thriving Dijifujian economy, worth 422 trillion Fujis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 64,072 Fujis, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, Titostantinople is a police state during international summits, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, and rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dijifuji's national animal is the Timu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 days ago
- 22 days ago: Dijifuji was refounded in Balder.
- 29 days ago: Dijifuji ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: Dijifuji was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 60 days ago: Dijifuji fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- 63 days ago: Dijifuji's influence in Union of Socialist Confederate Republics rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 69 days ago: Dijifuji's influence in Union of Socialist Confederate Republics fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- 76 days ago: Dijifuji's influence in Union of Socialist Confederate Republics rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 112 days ago: Dijifuji was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 136 days ago: Dijifuji's influence in Union of Socialist Confederate Republics rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 151 days ago: Dijifuji fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.