The Type-R Nation of Dian is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Shiro Tokisada Amakusa with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 28.055 billion Dianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Environment also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Industry are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hara Castle. The average income tax rate is 68.0%.
The enormous but inefficient Dianian economy, worth a remarkable 1,741 trillion pais a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,058 pais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities are suffering under water rationing, soldiers are equipped with multi-million pai battlesuits, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation, and auditors are gutting every governmental department. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dian's national animal is the Clouded Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dian, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
- : Dian lodged a message on the Japan Regional Message Board.
- : Dian was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Dian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Dian voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cyber Security Convention"".
- : Following new legislation in Dian, Super Barry Brothers is the most popular video game in the nation.
- : Dian was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Dian, soldiers are equipped with multi-million pai battlesuits.
- : Dian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Dian was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary and the Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.