The Secular Democratic Republic of Dharmarajya is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Vikramaditya Maurya with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.939 billion Dharmarajyans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dharmarajya City. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The strong Dharmarajyan economy, worth 264 trillion Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 67,254 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dharmarajya's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Dharmarajya is ranked 30th in India and 62,046th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 70 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 7 hours ago
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Dharmarajya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Dharmarajya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 5 days ago: Dharmarajya was endorsed by The Kovilakam of Tekkumkoor.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Dharmarajya, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Dharmarajya, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Dharmarajya, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Dharmarajya, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 6 days ago: Dharmarajya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 6 days ago: Dharmarajya lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Dharmarajya, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.