The Familial Spirits of Devil Heart is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Matilda Love with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.612 billion fiends are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tazz. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient a fiend economy, worth a remarkable 1,907 trillion devils a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,235 devils, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Royalty is so last century, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and Matilda Love has been known to make speeches in fishing waders. Crime is totally unknown. Devil Heart's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, Matilda Love has been known to make speeches in fishing waders.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, royalty is so last century.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Tazz Times is sold out.
- : Devil Heart was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Scordin.
- : Devil Heart voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, the ongoing space elevator construction project has elevated the national debt to all new levels.
- : Devil Heart endorsed The Commonwealth of Scordin.
- : Devil Heart's influence in Canada fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Parkplace, Cowland5, Almonaster Nuevo, SLAM-ER, SetiCrunchers, Omnivorous, Laughterandsunshine, Wild Mustanges, Stormaen, Firefights, New Vinland, Maple Islands, Mirahge, UBC, DataTechnica, New Kylynd, Tsor Vollem, Fomdaeborg, Craptastica, Ionysia, Ardrathad, The Repuglic of Pugonia, The United Kingdom of Pandas, United States of Buffaloia, Jamberry, Margandy, MitkoSLand, Alterrum, Balentz, Canada Rifle Association, Faxenland, Cambrdge, Rossada, and Scordin.