The Familial Spirits of Devil Heart is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Matilda Love with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, parental licensing program, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.015 billion fiends love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tazz. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient a fiend economy, worth a remarkable 1,742 trillion devils a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,233 devils, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, every week is blindness awareness week, and spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches. Crime is totally unknown. Devil Heart's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Devil Heart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Devil Heart endorsed The Semi-Radioactive Federation of Nuclear Engineers.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Devil Heart endorsed The Scientific Commune of Rossada.
- : Devil Heart was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Devil Heart was endorsed by The Glorious Nation of United States of Buffaloia.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Parkplace, Cowland5, Almonaster Nuevo, SLAM-ER, SetiCrunchers, Ambrok, Omnivorous, Higsantium, Laughterandsunshine, Wild Mustanges, Rhuztovkia, Stormaen, Firefights, New Vinland, Maple Islands, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Vancili, Mirahge, Nalvania, UBC, DataTechnica, New Kylynd, Tsor Vollem, Alterrum, Fomdaeborg, Craptastica, Ionysia, Nubartini, The LadiesFromHell, Macksa, Ardrathad, The United Republic States of Newland, Faxenland, K9 State, The Repuglic of Pugonia, The United Kingdom of Pandas, and United States of Buffaloia.