The Familial Spirits of Devil Heart is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Matilda Love with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.367 billion fiends have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tazz. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a fiend economy, worth a remarkable 1,327 trillion devils a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,697 devils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Devil Heart has taken the radical step of electing its future leaders, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and town welcome signs list corporate sponsors. Crime is totally unknown. Devil Heart's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Devil Heart is ranked 23rd in Canada and 5,443rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 442 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Devil Heart was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Devil Heart voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Safeguards".
- : Devil Heart was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Devil Heart lodged a message on the Canada Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Devil Heart endorsed The Armed Republic of H2O Delirious.
- : Devil Heart voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Devil Heart, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Devil Heart was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Parkplace, Cowland5, Almonaster Nuevo, SLAM-ER, SetiCrunchers, Ambrok, Omnivorous, Higsantium, Guelphia, Laughterandsunshine, Wild Mustanges, Rhuztovkia, Stormaen, Firefights, New Vinland, Lutsen, Maple Islands, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Jamberry, Vancili, Jus Dananas, Orthus Mundus, Mirahge, Nalvania, UBC, DataTechnica, New Kylynd, New Bristolbury, Drummond and Elmsley, and Ultimyr.