“Devil May Care”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Familial Spirits of Devil Heart is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Matilda Love with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.042 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tazz. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, extreme political groups are outlawed, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown. Devil Heart's national animal is the Tasmanian Devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the devil.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Devil Heart lodged a message on the Canada Regional Message Board.
- 5 hours ago: Devil Heart was endorsed by The Free Land of Hexxit.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Devil Heart, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Devil Heart, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Devil Heart voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Devil Heart endorsed The Free Land of Hexxit.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Devil Heart endorsed The Commonwealth of Manitania.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Devil Heart was endorsed by The Dominion of Ellsmeraland.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Devil Heart, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Devil Heart, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Esselldee, Parkplace, Cowland5, Almonaster Nuevo, Farfel the Dog, SLAM-ER, TurtDadon, Firefights, Ecans, Alalala Land, Keefenstein, Lidyn, Lutzelhaven, Palsada, SetiCrunchers, Vancili, Transylvantarcticanada, Ambrok, Higsantium, Hickum, Faxenland, The Willing, Omnivorous, Orthus Mundus, Lorelai County, Billy Joel, Mousehole, Ishmiel, Whimms, Gaussada, Manesero, Alterrum, Boreal Tundra WA Admin, Caldosoya, Canadian Eggplants, Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula, Greatest Vietnam, Ellsmeraland, and Hexxit.