The Republic of Denly is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Joe Allen with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.594 billion Denlyians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sottin City. The average income tax rate is 85.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Denlyian economy, worth 799 trillion Deens a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,278 Deens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, and insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denly's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Denly was endorsed by The Federation of Federation of Greek States.
- : Denly was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sofa Class.
- : Denly was endorsed by The Dominion of Spiritbw.
- : Denly was endorsed by The Principality of Metricis.
- : Denly was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Denly, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways.
- : Denly endorsed The United States of Peliroja.
- : Denly was endorsed by The United States of Peliroja.
- : Following new legislation in Denly, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- : Following new legislation in Denly, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Earth Federation, Achiotopia, Screaming Saint, Seranis, Grungerock, Dustwind, Rex Republic, The Iron Crown Order, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Tzo, Steidenland, New Dracora, Osea Island, Coreras, Kelvinski, Solleana, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Zumwalt, Palaiologos II, FreeGunsForAll, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Trussiama, Chronopolice, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Saint Laura Islands, Lady of the light, Perzische Keizer, A Death Arena, Lamborghini Murcielago, The United Dog Days Providence, Switmerica, Aedue, Wailfolk, Siuts, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Digatoria, Carthosha, Dopiax, Winfrey, Puzzlement Pizza, Duinhironia, Louisistan, Othan, Alfburg, Deesates, Skiles Empire, and 12 others.Glorious Nero, Sorya, Seantonia, Atlanta Island, Dragonlightning, Astrx, The Republic of The Sith, Peliroja, Metricis, Spiritbw, Sofa Class, and Federation of Greek States.