The Republic of Denly is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Joe Allen with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 6.073 billion Denlyians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sottin City. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Denlyian economy, worth 913 trillion Deens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 150,381 Deens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Town welcome signs list corporate sponsors, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history, and Joe Allen's new socialist government gets its policy advice from teenagers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Denly's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Denly endorsed The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Denly was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Denly, Joe Allen's new socialist government gets its policy advice from teenagers.
- : Denly was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Denly endorsed The Empire of Digatoria.
- : Denly was endorsed by The Empire of Digatoria.
- : Following new legislation in Denly, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history.
- : Following new legislation in Denly, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations.
- : Denly endorsed The Republic of Democratic Peoples Republic of the US.
- : Denly was endorsed by The Republic of Democratic Peoples Republic of the US.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Earth Federation, Achiotopia, Screaming Saint, Seranis, Grungerock, Dustwind, Rex Republic, The Iron Crown Order, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Tzo, Steidenland, New Dracora, Osea Island, Coreras, Kelvinski, Solleana, Kevnaria, Ilha Rongo Koa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Germanahii, Zumwalt, Palaiologos II, FreeGunsForAll, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Trussiama, Paffnia, Chronopolice, RhoCancri, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Saint Laura Islands, Lady of the light, Perzische Keizer, A Death Arena, Lamborghini Murcielago, The United Dog Days Providence, Switmerica, Aedue, Wailfolk, Spadanera, Siuts, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Digatoria, and Carthosha.