“In Šternum vive:”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Armed Republic of Dendor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Carlon Witt with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 2.85 billion Dendans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebona. The average income tax rate is 74%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life, loans are available for students from poor families, immigrants flood the job queues as discrimination in the workplace makes a staggering comeback, and citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dendor's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Gold Imperial.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Dendor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, immigrants flood the job queues as discrimination in the workplace makes a staggering comeback.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Dendor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, loans are available for students from poor families.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Dendor endorsed The Federation of Tigreth.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Dendor lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Spadanera, Kelvinski, Anollasia, Slaytania, Dustwind, Randomain, Thomason, Tzo, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Solleana, Moraxellon, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, The Soylent Green Party, Jamestonian Empire, Imbarien, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Tyraina, Freres La Cote, The imperial state of Japan, Achiotopia, Quineticut, Chronopolice, Wisdomseekers, Creeptopia, Zachais, No Hope, Onarii, Hacame, Kokkinostan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Robloxica, Wolfhunters, Fulheim, Rojikstan, Seranis, Cuiken, Northern Koryeo, Tinbo, Wolfco, Kievskaya, Christian Indonesia, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Hayden Island, Steidenland, Eust, and 42 others.Ishbal, Athenian League, Raygan angel, Lahuland, Snoozing Buffalax, Future of Mankind, Marghita, Crispia, Voltzenkrad, Benevolent Thomas, Souvlaki, Laan, Coreras, Naarang, Nubpryton, Lanza del relampago, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Spagatine states of Potato, Daves most Amazing Nation To Ever Nation, Gitchie Manito, Kumquat Cove, Kingdom of Mecca, Taiyouji, United Kingdom of Belgium, Aeneasia, Holy Bee, Testa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Chief of Music, Magirion, Musashi Ariadust, Mystiquelle, Skiles Empire, Shy Guyia, Korbinas, Lysandrion, Zaqaz Death, Beiluxia, Zalactica, Maireland, Kerres Kar, and The Isle of Tol Eressea.