“In Šternum vive:”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Armed Republic of Dendor is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Carlon Witt with a fair hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.16 billion Dendans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebona. The average income tax rate is 77%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Furniture Restoration.
Government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dendor's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Gold Imperial.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Dendor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Dendor was endorsed by The Democratic States of Amsonia.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Dendor was endorsed by The Republic of Korean United States.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Dendor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Dendor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Dendor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
Endorsements Received: 88 » Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Anollasia, Slaytania, Dustwind, Randomain, Thomason, Tzo, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Solleana, Moraxellon, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, The Soylent Green Party, Jamestonian Empire, Imbarien, United Governments of Newrope, Tyraina, Freres La Cote, The imperial state of Japan, Achiotopia, Quineticut, Chronopolice, Wisdomseekers, Creeptopia, Zachais, No Hope, Onarii, Hacame, Kokkinostan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Robloxica, Wolfhunters, Rojikstan, Seranis, Cuiken, Northern Koryeo, Tinbo, Wolfco, Kievskaya, Christian Indonesia, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Hayden Island, Steidenland, Ishbal, Athenian League, Lahuland, Snoozing Buffalax, and 38 others.Marghita, Crispia, Souvlaki, Laan, Coreras, Nubpryton, Lanza del relampago, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Spagatine states of Potato, Gitchie Manito, Kumquat Cove, Kingdom of Mecca, Taiyouji, United Kingdom of Belgium, Holy Bee, Testa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Magirion, Musashi Ariadust, Mystiquelle, Korbinas, Lysandrion, Zaqaz Death, Beiluxia, Zalactica, Kerres Kar, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Great-Bohemia, Tigreth, Federal Nevada, FreeGunsForAll, Thesan, Markanite, LARF, Federation of Science and Freedom, Anime Daisuki, Korean United States, and Amsonia.