“. . .”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Imperial Dictatorship of Dendor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Elise Hakinson with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.006 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebona. The average income tax rate is 69%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology industries.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, and police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dendor's national animal is the owl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Gold Imperial.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 minutes ago
- 8 hours ago: Dendor was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Laan.
- 17 hours ago: Dendor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- 21 hours ago: Dendor endorsed The Principality of James Marston.
- 21 hours ago: Dendor endorsed The Republic of Hinotori.
- 22 hours ago: Dendor lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 1 day ago: Dendor lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Dendor published "Dendor" (Factbook: Overview).
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Cerb, Cammiwoo, Biblical Importance, Spadanera, Kelvinski, Anollasia, Slaytania, Dustwind, Randomain, Republic of VEW, Thomason, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Tzo, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Solleana, Moraxellon, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, The Soylent Green Party, Gypsy vixens, Great-Bohemia, Jamestonian Empire, Imbarien, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Tyraina, Freres La Cote, Artire, The imperial state of Japan, YildizBona, An Isolated Populace, Achiotopia, Quineticut, New gillingham, KooKachoo, Chronopolice, Oseus, Wisdomseekers, Creeptopia, Zachais, No Hope, Onarii, Yuak, Land of Wei, Hacame, Kokkinostan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Robloxica, and 45 others.Wolfhunters, Fulheim, Rojikstan, Hippo Hippo Hippo, Seranis, Cuiken, Jothelas, Northern Koryeo, Tinbo, Wolfco, Thisbia, Kievskaya, Christian Indonesia, Invictus, Isle of Blest, Screaming Saint, Hayden Island, Krallaria, Chazzroxland, Imperial Royal Union, Lubnid, Steidenland, Eust, Ishbal, St Saviour, Athenian League, Germanic Unity, Raygan angel, Lahuland, Snoozing Buffalax, United Bobtopia, Future of Mankind, Marghita, Indian Empire, Crispia, Slavics, Voltzenkrad, Sino-Japan and Korea, Insel Tragen, The United Libertarian regions, Benevolent Thomas, Zyrcrestia, Souvlaki, Bellerd, and Laan.