The Armed Republic of Dendor is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Carlon Witt with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 3.387 billion Dendans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebona. The average income tax rate is 61.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dendan economy, worth 427 trillion Gold Imperials a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 126,242 Gold Imperials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dendor's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dendor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Dendor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Dendor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Dendor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed, Largest Furniture Restoration Industry, Lowest Crime Rates, Most Beautiful Environments, and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Dendor's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dendor relocated from Balder to 10000 Islands.
- : Dendor was refounded in Balder.
- : Dendor ceased to exist.
- : Dendor was endorsed by The Community of Aipotu Ruo.
- : Dendor was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Samonaemia.