“In Šternum vive:”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Armed Republic of Dendor is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Carlon Witt with an even hand, and notable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.029 billion Dendans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebona. The average income tax rate is 76%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Tourism.
Military spending is on the increase, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, goats are considered a delicacy, and the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dendor's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Gold Imperial.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Dendor lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, goats are considered a delicacy.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, military spending is on the increase.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, Goat is one of the most popular forenames in Dendor.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Dendor, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in President Carlon Witt's bedroom.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Dendor was endorsed by The Kingdom of Scow Creek.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Dendor endorsed The Confederacy of Louisistan.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Dendor endorsed The Kingdom of Scow Creek.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Anollasia, Slaytania, Dustwind, Randomain, Thomason, Tzo, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Solleana, Moraxellon, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, The Soylent Green Party, Jamestonian Empire, Imbarien, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Tyraina, Freres La Cote, The imperial state of Japan, Achiotopia, Quineticut, Chronopolice, Wisdomseekers, Creeptopia, Zachais, No Hope, Onarii, Hacame, Kokkinostan, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Robloxica, Wolfhunters, Rojikstan, Seranis, Cuiken, Northern Koryeo, Tinbo, Wolfco, Kievskaya, Christian Indonesia, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Hayden Island, Steidenland, Ishbal, Athenian League, Lahuland, and 40 others.Snoozing Buffalax, Future of Mankind, Marghita, Crispia, Souvlaki, Laan, Coreras, Nubpryton, Lanza del relampago, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Spagatine states of Potato, Gitchie Manito, Kumquat Cove, Kingdom of Mecca, Taiyouji, United Kingdom of Belgium, Aeneasia, Holy Bee, Testa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Chief of Music, Magirion, Musashi Ariadust, Mystiquelle, Skiles Empire, Korbinas, Lysandrion, Zaqaz Death, Beiluxia, Zalactica, Kerres Kar, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Great-Bohemia, Tigreth, Federal Nevada, FreeGunsForAll, Thesan, Markanite, LARF, and Scow Creek.