“To the stars and beyond, we will be victorious!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Space Time Omega
The Guardien state of Den of time is a massive, genial nation, ruled by scarlet shadow with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles. Its compassionate population of 4.236 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, the Environment, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of time City. The average income tax rate is 90%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, and bizarre-looking creatures called 'phinexdogs' dominate wildlife preserves. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Den of time's national animal is the phinex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is guardien, and its currency is the fox.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 days ago
- 5 days ago: Den of time's influence in Space Time Omega fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 8 days ago: Den of time was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 21 days ago: Den of time's influence in Space Time Omega rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 22 days ago: Den of time's influence in Space Time Omega rose from "Minnow" to "Power".
- 22 days ago: Den of time relocated from Lazarus to Space Time Omega.
- 22 days ago: Den of time was refounded in Lazarus.
- 141 days ago: Den of time ceased to exist.
- 183 days ago: Den of time was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 197 days ago: Den of time fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 214 days ago: Den of time fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.