“Ex terram potentia”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Constitutional Monarchy of Democratic States of Fenbar is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Lucas II with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate population of 1.733 billion, 1.728 billion of whom are zombies, Fenbarricians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fenton. The average income tax rate is 58%, and even higher for the wealthy. A robust private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Information Technology and Soda Sales.
Racial supremacists indulge their wildest fantasies in cinemas and theatres across the nation, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Democratic States of Fenbar's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fenbarric Protestantism, and its currency is the Fenster.
Democratic States of Fenbar is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.12%
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 91 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 1%).
- 91 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- 96 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 96 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 100 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 100 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar changed its national demonym to "Fenbarrician" and its demonym adjective to "Fenbarric".
- 100 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar altered its national flag.
- 100 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar was refounded in Lazarus.
- 117 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: Democratic States of Fenbar's influence in Fenbar rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".