The Protectorate of Delsola is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Protector Dragutin Krešo Petrović with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, avowedly heterosexual populace, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.781 billion Delsolans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Titanusan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Delsolan economy, worth a remarkable 2,538 trillion Krelas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 259,531 Krelas, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
The Delsolan Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne", books are so highly regarded in Delsola that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Delsola's national animal is the Stag, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Orthodox Titanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Delsola's influence in Aeia rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Delsola's influence in Aeia rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Delsola's influence in Aeia rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Delsola's influence in Aeia rose from "Envoy" to "Negotiator".
- : Delsola's influence in Aeia rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : Delsola relocated from The Federal Union to Aeia.
- : Delsola lost WA Delegate status in The Federal Union.
- : Delsola's influence in The Federal Union rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Delsola was endorsed by The Federal Republic of New Goshen.
- : Delsola lodged a message on the The Federal Union Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.