“With stars and stones”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The United Empire of Decorder is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Rel Adler with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 4.12 billion Decorderians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cydonia. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Drunk drivers are sentenced to death, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves, the fastest growing demographic of porn viewership is twelve to seventeen, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Decorder's national animal is the Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Decorderism, and its currency is the Pesotta.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days ago
- 2 days ago: Decorder was refounded in Lazarus.
- 29 days ago: Decorder ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Decorder fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 30 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 32 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 34 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 36 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 50 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 56 days ago: Decorder was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 57 days ago: Following new legislation in Decorder, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.