“goma akheshederh a shemashe a komshana ode’ukh”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: toilet arsonist appreciation society
The A telkiderh koma of De hork is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by a ikharul a de-de with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.403 billion arulshe are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of a aboderh ikhak. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Retail.
Political activists are routinely executed, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, the workforce is almost entirely made up of slave labour, and the bo'i borulukh is reportedly extinct. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. De hork's national animal is the bo'i borulukh, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a Khe'e Boturukh, and its currency is the derhkhe.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in De hork, the bo'i borulukh is reportedly extinct.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in De hork, the workforce is almost entirely made up of slave labour.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in De hork, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in De hork, political activists are routinely executed.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in De hork, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- 8 hours ago: De hork updated the World Factbook entry in Toilet arsonist appreciation society.
- 8 hours ago: De hork lodged a message on the Toilet arsonist appreciation society Regional Message Board.
- 8 hours ago: De hork changed its national motto to "goma akheshederh a shemashe a komshana ode’ukh".
- 3 days 16 hours ago: De hork's influence in Toilet arsonist appreciation society fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in De hork, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu'.