The Glorious State of Dazchan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dazcha VIII with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The democratic, humorless population of 17.162 billion Dazchaonia are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Public Transport, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Industry receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of West Capital. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Dazcheen economy, worth 757 trillion dazzes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,139 dazzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation, guns are banned, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', and many junior high school teachers minor in midwifery. Crime is totally unknown. Dazchan's national animal is the llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is unknown.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Dazchan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : Dazchan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
Endorsements Received: None.