The Glorious State of Dazchan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Dazcha VIII with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, anti-smoking policies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 19.009 billion Dazchaonia are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of West Capital. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Dazcheen economy, worth a remarkable 1,223 trillion dazzes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is 64,374 dazzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials frown on anything more technologically advanced than an abacus, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Dazchan's national animal is the llama, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is unknown.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dazchan lost WA Delegate status in Jethnea.
- : Dazchan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Dazchan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Dazchan was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : The Sugar-Coated Lands of South Harmoneia granted Communications and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Dazchan in Jethnea.
- : Dazchan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime and Punishment".
Endorsements Received: None.