“Don't touch our stuff and I won't behead you... thanks”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Most Serene Republic of Davewerld is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.28 billion Davewerldians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and Industry are ignored. The average income tax rate is 84.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Davewerldian economy, worth 72.4 trillion Ramadoos a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 7,039 Ramadoos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Students cut up leftover Ramadoos during Arts and Crafts, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown. Davewerld's national animal is the Doodle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 22 hours ago
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Davewerld fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- 12 days ago: Davewerld fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, students cut up leftover Ramadoos during Arts and Crafts.
- 24 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, all tariffs have been abolished.
- 30 days ago: Following new legislation in Davewerld, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- 32 days ago: Davewerld was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Stronghollow.
- 33 days ago: Davewerld endorsed The Holy Brittanian empire of of Dakota Gage Carsons.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Serious Problems, Beezertopia, Marcellinople, Trackeendy, Courlany, Stujenske, Hyperbolic Orbit, Cabin John, The Floodcity, The Sweet Leaf, Kaoumini, and Dakota Gage Carsons.