The Grand Duchy of Dauershire is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, sprawling nuclear power plants, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 24.376 billion Dauershireans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. Income tax is unheard of.
The strong Dauershirean economy, worth a remarkable 3,987 trillion euros a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 163,588 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities, euthanasia is legal, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dauershire's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dauershire was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Dauershire, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Dauershire, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- : Dauershire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Dauershire, euthanasia is legal.
- : Dauershire was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Anarchy".
- : Following new legislation in Dauershire, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities.
- : Dauershire endorsed The Kingdom of Lovisa.
- : Dauershire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lovisa.
- : Following new legislation in Dauershire, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Alsted, Jenesia, Short shorts, Tigyland, Nuweland, Stromia, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Fenian Provinces, South Cowland, The Seven Provinces, Multatuli, Foucaults garden, An Clar, Lieges, Novo Portugal, Albertinum, Bohomo, Basque Dominion, Imperium Anglorum, Wombelland, Northern German Federation, Nova Prutenia, Estacia, The Fair Republic, New Decius, Troltovia, Woschia, The Nether Regions, Strajalands, Bescherelle, Polonilandia, Tuccistahn, Vesterheim, Ecclestia, Outer Sparta, Dacian Freelands, Neue Deutsche Republik, GijsMr, Eurosceptic Citizens, Durrenmoss, Agrase, North of Americas, Fossekallen, Dorsendo, Kwakwakutlopia, Imperialist German Empire, Bedolla, LEGGETT EMPIRE, Alldyn, and 30 others.Newmere, MSolandish Empire, Serbian Chetniks, Union of the north, BARSUNA, La Jermania, Alpinovia, Ayasofya, The Lion of Damascus, Noscoping, Huygevoort, Cymerra, Koelle, Achareidh, Mynox, Ebin, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Zinoquia, Cha0sNation, GeneralStalin, Republic of the Goat, Doerigsland, The Blakeley Isles, Czechlands, The European Federation-, Zifre, Allenshire, Lovisa, and Continental Social Democrats.