The United Republic of Datalass is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Kasell with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 12.438 billion Datalassians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Public Transport are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tangier. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Datalassian economy, worth a remarkable 1,551 trillion Datals a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,740 Datals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, political dissidents are cut off from essential services, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, and invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Datalass's national animal is the Drop Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is NA.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Datalass's influence in Red Squadron rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Datalass was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Datalass's influence in Red Squadron rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Datalass was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced, Longest Average Lifespans, Highest Poor Incomes, Largest Information Technology Sector, and Largest Populations.
- : Datalass's influence in Red Squadron rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Datalass, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Following new legislation in Datalass, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Datalass, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Following new legislation in Datalass, captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels.
- : Datalass relocated from Osiris to Red Squadron.