The New Galactic Emperor of Darth Radix II is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Radix with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.18 billion Darth Radix IIians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bastion. The average income tax rate is 77.4%.
The all-consuming Darth Radix IIian economy, worth a remarkable 3,334 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 235,129 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Darth Radix II after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, and muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darth Radix II's national animal is the revan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sithism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The Galactic Imperial Patriarch of Palpatine1986 Reborn.
- : The Galactic Imperial Patriarch of Palpatine1986 Reborn appointed Darth Radix II as First Citizen with authority over Communications and Polls in The New Galactic Empire.
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The Imperial Republic of Goyanes.
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The Fourth Galactic Emperor of Darth Tenebris.
- : Darth Radix II renamed the office held by The Fourth Galactic Emperor of Darth Tenebris from "Crown Prince" to "Emperor" in The New Galactic Empire.
- : Darth Radix II dismissed Darth Radix II as Emperor of The New Galactic Empire.
- : Darth Radix II updated the World Factbook entry in The New Galactic Empire.
- : Darth Radix II lodged a message on the The New Galactic Empire Regional Message Board.
- : Darth Radix II was endorsed by The Fourth Galactic Emperor of Darth Tenebris.
- : Darth Radix II was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Diam Ghem.