The First Citizen of Darth Radix II is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Radix with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 14.377 billion Darth Radix IIians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bastion. The average income tax rate is 77.7%.
The all-consuming Darth Radix IIian economy, worth a remarkable 3,381 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 235,225 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Darth Radix II after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, and muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darth Radix II's national animal is the revan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sithism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates, Most Stationary, and Largest Insurance Industry and the Top 5% for Safest and Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Darth Radix II was endorsed by The First Galactic Empire of Gray Army.
- : Darth Radix II changed its national nation type to "First Citizen".
- : Darth Radix II endorsed The Fourth Galactic Emperor of Darth Tenebris.
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The First Galactic Empire of Gray Army.
- : Darth Radix II lost the position of The New Galactic Empire WA Delegate to The Fourth Galactic Emperor of Darth Tenebris.
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The Adeptus Astartes of The Guardians of the Covenant.
- : Darth Radix II lost the endorsement of The Galactic Imperial Patriarch of Palpatine1986 Reborn.