The New Galactic Emperor of Darth Radix II is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Radix with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.067 billion Darth Radix IIians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bastion. The average income tax rate is 76.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Darth Radix IIian economy, worth a remarkable 2,575 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 232,757 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Darth Radix II after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, and muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darth Radix II's national animal is the revan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Sithism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 2 days ago: Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Darth Radix II was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 4 days ago: Darth Radix II unsuppressed a post on the The New Galactic Empire regional message board.
- 4 days ago: Darth Radix II suppressed a post on the The New Galactic Empire regional message board.
- 4 days ago: Darth Radix II was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Aurelia Nova.
- 5 days ago: Darth Radix II's influence in The New Galactic Empire rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- 5 days ago: Darth Radix II was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Tyler fur.
- 5 days ago: Darth Radix II was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by The Democratic States of Hadrac.
- 6 days ago: Darth Radix II lodged a message on the The New Galactic Empire Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Gray Army, The Guardians of the Covenant, Iron Confederation, Alagaeia, Hederland, Belkans, The order of eternal darkness, New Bowden, Rapture IX, FREEDOMISTAN 5, Azrogoth, Bigmi Ro, Holy Land of Combine, Post-Apocalyptic States, Independent Javer, Fredrikistania, Accipiter States, Mandalore the First, Trisium, Hisokas, ICPMUC, Kryoinebitria, Aedea, ZeusXD, Ender VI, Tyler fur, and Aurelia Nova.