|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Dominion of Darth Chocolate is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 12.016 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darth Chocolate's national animal is the mousse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the chip.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Darth Chocolate fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Darth Chocolate fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 30 days ago: Darth Chocolate was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 33 days ago: Darth Chocolate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 80 days ago: Darth Chocolate was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Corporate Bordello".
- 83 days ago: Darth Chocolate was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Holy Republic of Texas.
- 88 days ago: Darth Chocolate was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- 88 days ago: Darth Chocolate was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- 89 days ago: Darth Chocolate was endorsed by The Call for the Dead of Richard I.
- 92 days ago: Darth Chocolate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).