|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Dealmaker
The Rechom of Darmen is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by den Duce ands den Primehl Arester with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 6.865 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scott Cytir. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Large areas of Darmen are not accessible by the public, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest Gestnise Sceterd hunting institutions, Gestnise Sceterds are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way', and research into 'designer babies' is banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darmen's national animal is the Gestnise Sceterd, its national religion is Forden Christacyt, and its currency is the Baba.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Darmen was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Itanpavia.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Darmen endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Echegoyan.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Darmen endorsed The Federal Republic of Itanpavia.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Darmen was endorsed by The Empire of The Royal Kingdom of Quebec.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 5 days ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 7 days ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 8 days ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 10 days ago: Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".