“Nukes can't stop us, but a giant foot is another story”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: the South Pacific
The Holy Aeonian Citadel of Darakin is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ashton Q Westchester III with an even hand, and remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate population of 17.937 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darakin Citadel. The average income tax rate is 86%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Darakin Citadel Times is sold out, Darakin's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darakin's national animal is the puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the shmingel.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Darakin endorsed The Colony of FarkCity.
- 13 hours ago: Darakin endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of United KingTom.
- 13 hours ago: Darakin endorsed The Grand Dominion of El Markus.
- 13 hours ago: Darakin endorsed The Matriarchy of Fivelsbo.
- 17 hours ago: Darakin was endorsed by The Miss mew of Cyber Cats.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Darakin, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Darakin, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Darakin was endorsed by The People's Republic of Phan.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Darakin was endorsed by The Dance Party Chairman of Southern Bellz.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Darakin endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Saccularious.
Endorsements Received: 103 (Fudgetopia, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Brutland and Norden, Lakarian, Kiasu-ism, Gauthier, Pamela And Hepatitis, Yeses, Tuchuk, Bergenu, Curlyhoward, Starhunter, Emiton, Zakanda, Soem, Kukkelisvaara, LeonDegrelle, Chubrubs, Nevergrowoldia, Cape Adare, The Bloodguard, Brittany the Great, Theorin, Aramanchovia, Aechor, Atamis, Arthloxia, Lord Booze, The Two Jerseys, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Esperanceland, Kholdan, Indir, The Glorious Peoples Republic of Umsa, Van Diemans Land, Cypricia, The Union of Free Individuals, Kestral Blue, Unionized America, Pugs Only, The Union of Human Territories, Nobody Home, Sikronia, Nibitorius, Nationine, Neo-Tesla, Flatulati Incontinentia, The Allied Elyponic States, Redemptorian, KLK, Crapotopia, Anarchist Portugal, Katostan, Kreios, South Pacific Belschaft, Estoric, Rockchester, Michu, The HEM, El Markus, Azuremyst Glades, Sheepatropolis, Ravsew, Gensville, Kanneronic, United Imaginations, Aedinor, The Legit Republic of Blanketsburg, El Moriyana, Antariel, Minbaric Federal Zones, --TAO--, Virtual Island of Krym, RandomGuyNation WA Seat, The Fancy Republic of Zombie Napoleon, Isle of Harris, Bobs raider puppet, Tenir, Ghojingles, Liberatia, Triplebaconation, Sir Beltz, Drystar, The Hare Jordans, PenguinPies, Escade, Mithland, QueenEmma, Meddigo, Federalized America, Reekosia, QuietDad, Korodas, Vatsalaprastha, Tulnaria, Halo 7, Pagnor, Leng, Kringalia, Foggy Island, Southern Bellz, Phan, Cyber Cats)