“People should not be bound by one motto!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kurdish Anarchist Zone of Danbershan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Nobody with an even hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.829 billion Danbershanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hokserstadt. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Danbershanian economy, worth 435 trillion favours a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 113,851 favours, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, Danbershan is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is totally unknown. Danbershan's national animal is the Turk, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Danbershan is ranked 2,746th in Osiris and 93,409th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -18 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Danbershan, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Danbershan, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Danbershan, Danbershan is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Danbershan, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Danbershan, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Turkdogs' dominate wildlife preserves.
- 21 days ago: Danbershan was refounded in Osiris.
- 1 year 127 days ago: Danbershan ceased to exist.
- 1 year 143 days ago: Danbershan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 1 year 159 days ago: Danbershan fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 1 year 181 days ago: Danbershan altered its national flag.