“People should not be bound by one motto!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kurdish Anarchist Zone of Danbershan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Nobody with an even hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.243 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Welfare and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hokserstadt. The average income tax rate is 76%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Information Technology and Gambling.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", and 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive. Crime is totally unknown. Danbershan's national animal is the Turk, and its currency is the favour.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Danbershan altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Danbershan was refounded.
- 48 days ago: Danbershan ceased to exist.
- 70 days ago: Danbershan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 70 days ago: Danbershan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 77 days ago: Danbershan altered its national flag.
- 78 days ago: Danbershan was refounded.
- 93 days ago: Danbershan ceased to exist.
- 101 days ago: Danbershan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 107 days ago: Danbershan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.