The Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Passenly Barr-Dayg with an even hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 16.464 billion Damanucans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triolin. The average income tax rate is 89.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Damanucan economy, worth a remarkable 2,548 trillion damanucan lire a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 154,767 damanucan lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, and the sanitised and dull music festivals of Damanucus are famed for their reasonable volume levels. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Damanucus's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Chatholic Monarchy of Czrebekistan.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Laong Laan.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Summitar.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Sjakistan.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Damanucus are famed for their reasonable volume levels.
- : Damanucus appointed The Proletarian Republic of The Boras as Minister of Retention with authority over Communications and Polls in New Warsaw Pact.
- : Damanucus renamed the office held by The Malignant Human Tumour of Sunthreit from "Sunthreit" to "Vice Chancellor" in New Warsaw Pact.
- : Damanucus granted Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies authority to The Malignant Human Tumour of Sunthreit and renamed the office from "Minister of Retention" to "Sunthreit" in New Warsaw Pact.
- : Damanucus removed Embassies authority from The National People's Union of Sordica and renamed the office from "Vice Chancellor" to "Speaker of the Senate" in New Warsaw Pact.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Technocratic Republic of Vinnland, Stease, Nyranov, James9883, Hajirah, Mikoyansk, Frasuly, Plunkaroo, Roamerdale, Grand Arkadian Republic, Kokoku, Sordica, Theodosiya, Althainia, Heroica, Ignuscenta, Raven Skull, Cesurion, Obliquity, West Slavic States, Egalitarian States of Libertaria, Pomontanium, Slaviane, Albaz, Memaslovakia, Achua, Anthem Sovereign, Trollyton, The Eastern Conclave, Great Palkia, Rowaklia, The Great Southern Land of Australia, Vunayr, Valcatalunya, Grand Ardennes, Harkain, Belaragua, Kerrtopya, United Free Provinces, Pacificora, Republic Indonesia, Locstouchia, Alvios, Zaykovo, Ambarsia, Leuchtfeueria, Adaia, Florginea, The Boras, Tansmeir, and 16 others.Tylerites, The Clarion, Tierra Nova, Belira, Albrust, Retash, Sylvannas, Morronecia, Familee, Negresia and Gruenia, Vladagrad, Peoples Dank Republic of Koreitnamistan, Sjakistan, Summitar, Laong Laan, and Czrebekistan.