The Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Passenly Barr-Dayg with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 15.4 billion Damanucans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triolin. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Damanucan economy, worth a remarkable 2,179 trillion damanucan lire a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,510 damanucan lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and same-sex marriages are increasingly common. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Damanucus's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Damanucus was endorsed by The Empire of Emperor Yuan Shikai.
- : Damanucus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, mathematicians are hated by children across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Damanucus, a government program is underway to revitalize Damanucus's beaches.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Technocratic Republic of Vinnland, Stease, Nyranov, Ukbekistan, James9883, Hajirah, Moglich, Mikoyansk, Daikundi, Frasuly, Plunkaroo, Roamerdale, Grand Arkadian Republic, Kokoku, Sordica, Theodosiya, East Czechoslovakia, Within the forest, Monte Zappatore, Kaibigan, Baconazia, Hyans, Althainia, Vunayr, Heroica, Latine, Ignuscenta, The Meritocratic Union of Eastern States, Uiotopia, Vu-Devabengal, Noxville, Kartofian, Raven Skull, Cesurion, Elusion, Obliquity, West Slavic States, The Alternian Federation, Egalitarian States of Libertaria, Pomontanium, The Red Yarn, Feu de Glace, Loanda, Slaviane, Twafflica, United States of Legalism, Lowell Leber, Dimasalang, Albaz, Iomgard, and 12 others.Austrawa, Bubbingtonia, Memaslovakia, Democratic States of Furuk, The Grand River, Achua, Anthem Sovereign, Langdonia, Out of the Silent Planet, Trollyton, Isedern, and Emperor Yuan Shikai.