“Luce, vita et amor”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kemonomimi Republic of Daijiro is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Syaoran Galishinikov with an even hand, and renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.218 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tsubasa. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the nation's favourite colour is blue (Daijiro has found 1 easter egg). Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daijiro's national animal is the Phoenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Tenshi.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- 28 days ago: Daijiro was endorsed by The Sovereignity of Loftegen.
- 30 days ago: Daijiro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- 33 days ago: Daijiro was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 36 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 48 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 49 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 63 days ago: Daijiro fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.