“Luce, vita et amor”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kemonomimi Republic of Daijiro is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Syaoran Galishinikov with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.773 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kasan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 83%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the nation's favourite colour is blue (Daijiro has found 1 easter egg). Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daijiro's national animal is the Phoenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Tenshi.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 8 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 17 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 21 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 35 days ago: Daijiro fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 42 days ago: Daijiro fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 63 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 73 days ago: Daijiro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.