The Kemonomimi Republic of Daijiro is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Syaoran Galishinikov with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 10.092 billion Daijiroans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kasan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 64.2%.
The thriving Daijiroan economy, worth a remarkable 1,017 trillion Tenshis a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 100,809 Tenshis, with the richest citizens earning 8.8 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the nation's favourite colour is blue (Daijiro has found 1 easter egg). Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daijiro's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daijiro's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Daijiro's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Daijiro's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Daijiro's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Daijiro was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Cheerful Citizens, Most Popular Tourist Destinations, Best Weather, and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Daijiro was refounded in Osiris.
- : Daijiro ceased to exist.
- : Daijiro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Daijiro fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- : Daijiro fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.