The Federation of Dacjan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dacjan with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 13.973 billion Federals have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lothlorien. The average income tax rate is 8.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Federal economy, worth a remarkable 1,909 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 136,662 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, the Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, and the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Dacjan's national animal is the Woulf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Spirituality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dacjan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Dacjan changed its national faith to "Spirituality".
- : Dacjan altered its national flag.
- : Dacjan was refounded in Balder.
- : Dacjan ceased to exist.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Smartest Citizens.
- : Dacjan's influence in Balder rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".