The Federation of Dacjan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Dacjan with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.282 billion Federals have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Minas Morgul. The average income tax rate is 8.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Federal economy, worth a remarkable 1,678 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 136,641 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", discarded pennies litter the streets, the nation is now proudly cholera-free, and cremation is compulsory for the deceased. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Dacjan's national animal is the Woulf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Science and Technology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Dacjan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Dacjan ceased to exist.
- : Dacjan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Dacjan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.