The Incorporated States of Dacara is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Catherine McBain with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.634 billion Dacarans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelowna . The average income tax rate is 16.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Dacaran economy, worth a remarkable 1,234 trillion Dacaran Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 142,972 Dacaran Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Discarded pennies litter the streets, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and abortions are routinely performed in Dacara's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Dacara's national animal is the Black Adder, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dacara's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Dacara's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Dacara's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Dacara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens, Most Developed, Largest Manufacturing Sector, Most Efficient Economies, and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Dacara's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Dacara was refounded in Osiris.
- : Dacara ceased to exist.
- : Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.