“Strength through Unity. Unity through Faith.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Incorporated States of Dacara is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Catherine McBain with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 1.664 billion, all of whom are zombies, Dacarans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kelowna . The average income tax rate is 73%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining industries.
Discarded pennies litter the streets, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and abortions are routinely performed in Dacara's hospitals. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dacara's national animal is the Black Adder, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Dacaran Dollar.
Dacara is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.00%
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 16 hours ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 5 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 9 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 11 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 14 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 14 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 18 days ago: Dacara fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.
- 23 days ago: Dacara was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 25 days ago: Dacara was refounded in Osiris.