The Empire of Dabaxan is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 19.918 billion Dabaxanians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.7%.
The all-consuming Dabaxanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,408 trillion grots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 120,940 grots, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 963,207 per year while the poor average 3,610, a ratio of 266 to 1.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes, and the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Dabaxan's national animal is the lurge, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 8 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Dabaxan's influence in Golden Triangle fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Dabaxan lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Dabaxan relocated from Osiris to Golden Triangle.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Dabaxan altered its national flag.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Dabaxan was refounded in Osiris.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Dabaxan ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Dabaxan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 31 days ago: Dabaxan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 33 days ago: Dabaxan fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 64 days ago: Dabaxan lodged a message on the Golden Triangle Regional Message Board.