“Freedom Lies in Being Bold”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: The Alliance of Dictators
The Republic of Czarcozi is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Wallace Ein with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.458 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Psilocybe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Waste is frequently shipped to other countries, adultery has been made a capital offence, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Czarcozi's national animal is the black panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Church of Czarcozi, and its currency is the sonnos.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 6 hours ago: Czarcozi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 6 hours ago: Czarcozi was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 7 days ago: Czarcozi fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 8 days ago: Czarcozi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Czarcozi was endorsed by The Emirate of Pyre Raiders.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Czarcozi, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- 11 days ago: Czarcozi endorsed The Corporate State of Ridann.
- 12 days ago: Czarcozi was endorsed by The Corporate State of Ridann.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Czarcozi, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- 13 days ago: Czarcozi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Emporia Towers".