“Love it or leave it.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Incorporated Entities of Cyrixia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cyrix with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.336 billion Cyrixians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of N-Pulse. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks, the Hanging Gardens account for half of N-Pulse's water use, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Cyrixia's national animal is the jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Capitalism, and its currency is the gralat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 5 days ago: Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 15 days ago: Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The International Communist Union".
- 15 days ago: Cyrixia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- 19 days ago: Cyrixia was endorsed by The Principality of Jakuzure Nonon.
- 19 days ago: Cyrixia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dutch Orange-Nassau.
- 22 days ago: Cyrixia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 22 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked #1 in the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).
- 34 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 5%).
- 34 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 1%).