The Incorporated Entities of Cyrixia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cyrix with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, enslaved workforce, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.169 billion Cyrixians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of N-Pulse. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cyrixian economy, worth a remarkable 3,720 trillion gralats a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 455,483 gralats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,587,076 per year while the poor average 95,175, a ratio of 16.7 to 1.
Corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks, the Hanging Gardens account for half of N-Pulse's water use, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cyrixia's national animal is the jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 7 hours ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: #1).
- 9 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: #1).
- 15 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: #1).
- 16 days ago: Cyrixia changed its national motto to "Your ad here.".
- 16 days ago: Cyrixia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act".
- 16 days ago: Cyrixia endorsed The Capitalist Paradise of Joseph Rich.
- 17 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: Cyrixia was endorsed by The Capitalist Paradise of Joseph Rich.
- 28 days ago: Cyrixia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 38 days ago: Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Westwind".