The Incorporated Entities of Cyrixia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Cyrix with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.081 billion Cyrixians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of N-Pulse. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cyrixian economy, worth a remarkable 4,143 trillion gralats a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 456,235 gralats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,589,695 per year while the poor average 95,332, a ratio of 16.7 to 1.
Corporate 'hostile takeovers' now involve ICBMs and main battle tanks, the Hanging Gardens account for half of N-Pulse's water use, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cyrixia's national animal is the jaguar, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrixia fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Cyrixia was ranked #1 in the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 1%).
- : Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Flemingovia".
- : Cyrixia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Status in Wartime".
- : Cyrixia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- : Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- : Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act"".
- : Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States".
- : Cyrixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord"".
- : Cyrixia was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 1%).