The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.745 billion Cyreneanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The minute, socially-minded, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. Income tax is unheard of.
The thriving Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,580 trillion beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,441 beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons.
- 21 hours ago: Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Cyrenean was endorsed by The Sultanate of Rayanaman.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Cyrenean was endorsed by The Allied States of Samanar.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyrenean, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Chronopolice, Phrados, Port-du-sud, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grimmywelsh, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, The Great Red North, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Wolfhunters, Testa, Beiluxia, Awesomeness of pandas, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, Rogue Zealand, Fujisan, Richecstan, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Licnosloboda, GaultVille, Aersoldorf, Germanahii, Dycion, West Gensokyo, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Piurre Majoris, Caesarian Rule, Abbata, and 9 others.United Kingdom of Selesnia, Othan, Fongtopia, Atlanta Island, Vinnybotz, Argamina, Swanigassia, Samanar, and Rayanaman.