The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.097 billion Cyreneanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,221 trillion beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,694 beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Cyrenean was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Free Land of Kyrgyzastan.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grimmywelsh, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Imbarien, The Great Red North, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Wolfhunters, Testa, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Dycion, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Fongtopia, Atlanta Island, Vinnybotz, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Manlinesslavia, Hellazar, Qup, Paffnia, Chronopolice, New Icelandic Republic, Khartago, Zeklandia, Lesboes, RhoCancri, The Tasmanian Islands, and 27 others.Trimad, A Death Arena, Pilrimania, North Southumberland, Camella, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Candlewhisper Archive, Perzische Keizer, Germanic and Jewish people, Grifopolis, Aedue, Kelvaros Prime, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Wailfolk, Zeganas, Collective Society of Clementi, Adorna, Saint Laura Islands, Cardini, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Urinai, Peliroja, Strenuus, Kyrgyzastan, and Carthosha.