The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.122 billion Cyreneanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Public Transport, Healthcare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,873 trillion beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 124,276 beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Cyrenean voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, refugees from other nations are flocking to Cyrenean's border.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Cyreneai for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Chronopolice, Phrados, Port-du-sud, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grimmywelsh, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Imbarien, The Great Red North, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Wolfhunters, Testa, Beiluxia, Awesomeness of pandas, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, Rogue Zealand, Fujisan, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Licnosloboda, Aersoldorf, Germanahii, Dycion, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Caesarian Rule, Abbata, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Othan, Fongtopia, Atlanta Island, Vinnybotz, Argamina, and 7 others.Swanigassia, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Manlinesslavia, New Naprela Islands, and Ledarnia.