The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.587 billion Cyreneanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,101 trillion beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,130 beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Principality of Metricis.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria.
- : Cyrenean was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Grimmywelsh, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Wolfhunters, Testa, Beiluxia, Zyrcrestia, Erinyes Alecto, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Fongtopia, Atlanta Island, Vinnybotz, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, De Danann, Manlinesslavia, Hellazar, Chronopolice, New Icelandic Republic, Khartago, Zeklandia, Lesboes, The Tasmanian Islands, Trimad, A Death Arena, North Southumberland, Camella, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, and 41 others.Candlewhisper Archive, Perzische Keizer, Germanic and Jewish people, Grifopolis, Aedue, Ceremonial Pipe Company, Wailfolk, Zeganas, Collective Society of Clementi, Adorna, Saint Laura Islands, Cardini, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Urinai, Peliroja, Strenuus, Carthosha, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Cesaris, Louisistan, Puzzlement Pizza, Kydonis, The State of Walrus Devotion, Divitaen, SouthernSevenEmpire, West Chesapeake, Glorious Nero, Republic Of Sindria, Czechppines, Benthazel, Northern Union States, Shaginwagan, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Mellisonant, Skiles Empire, Havoysund, Ahav, and Metricis.