“In the GAOTU we trust, All others we Audit.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Holy Empire of Cyberax is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Solomon with an even hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 3.034 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Krugers each year, and the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Cyberax with a very polite populace. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyberax's national animal is the Dodo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Kruger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 7 days ago: Cyberax was endorsed by The Blue and Green GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Cyberax with a very polite populace.
- 12 days ago: Cyberax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 12 days ago: Cyberax endorsed The Queendom of Ayunli.
- 15 days ago: Cyberax was endorsed by The Queendom of Ayunli.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Krugers each year.
- 18 days ago: Cyberax voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- 22 days ago: Cyberax fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
Endorsements Received: 29 (Spadanera, Brittanita, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Ikhlaqistan, Pacific Commonwealth, Blogotopia, Hintonbekavic, Sticks and Skulls, Eat_aly, Osea Island, Lubnid, Cammiwoo, The Republic of Michigan, Republic of VEW, Lutreis, Gitchie Manito, Earth Federation, United Republic of India, Ostroma, Woonsocket, Glaciacium, Rex Republic, Coreras, Aus jr, Northern Koryeo, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Ayunli, Anime Daisuki)