“In the GAOTU we trust, All others we Audit.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Holy Empire of Cyberax is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Solomon with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed population of 4.021 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ordo ab Chao. The average income tax rate is 57%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in Cyberax's many privately-owned prisons, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, and graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail. Crime is moderate. Cyberax's national animal is the Dodo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Kruger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 19 hours ago
- 59 minutes ago: Cyberax was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Cyberax was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Cyberax, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Cyberax published "Deceased to be recycled" (Bulletin: Policy).
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Cyberax applied to join the World Assembly.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Cyberax altered its national flag.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Cyberax was refounded in Balder.
- 122 days ago: Cyberax ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: Cyberax was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.