“Workers of the world, unite!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: The Communist Region
The SFSU of CTALNH is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Nikolai Demichev with an iron fist, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.324 billion Ctalnhians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Police officers spend more time on calisthenics than actually catching criminals, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CTALNH's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Staliko.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: CTALNH lodged a message on the The Communist Region Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The People's Republic of American Soviet Socialist States.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, private law firms are unheard of.
- 5 days ago: CTALNH altered its national flag.
- 12 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The Free Land of Peaceful Plains of Duvtopia.
- 14 days ago: CTALNH voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North Korea".
- 14 days ago: CTALNH voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.
- 15 days ago: CTALNH was ranked #1 in the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: CTALNH was ranked #1 in the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).