“Workers of the world, unite!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: The Communist Region
The SFSU of CTALNH is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Nikolai Demichev with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.146 billion Ctalnhians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Max Barry is this year's Miss CTALNH, nine out of ten citizens of CTALNH answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation, the government is avowedly atheist, and police officers spend more time on calisthenics than actually catching criminals. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CTALNH's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Staliko.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: CTALNH's influence in The Communist Region rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, police officers spend more time on calisthenics than actually catching criminals.
- 5 days ago: CTALNH changed its national animal to "Crow".
- 10 days ago: CTALNH was ranked #1 in the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: CTALNH lodged a message on the The Communist Region Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Nova Romanum Gente.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 14 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Lipno.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, nine out of ten citizens of CTALNH answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- 19 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bohemian Montezuma.