“Workers of the world, unite!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Communist Region
The SFSU of CTALNH is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Nikolai Demichev with an iron fist, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.04 billion Ctalnhians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparta. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Fearful citizens watch their every move as does their government, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and Max Barry is this year's Miss CTALNH. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CTALNH's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Staliko.
Most Recent Government Activity: 48 minutes ago
- 6 hours ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bohemian Montezuma.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: CTALNH was ranked #1 in the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: CTALNH lodged a message on the The Communist Region Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: CTALNH altered its national flag.
- 6 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The People's Republic of Greater Soviet Empire.
- 10 days ago: CTALNH was endorsed by The People's Republic of Soviet Chernarus.
- 10 days ago: CTALNH lodged a message on the The Communist Region Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: CTALNH was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 1%).
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in CTALNH, Max Barry is this year's Miss CTALNH.
- 14 days ago: CTALNH lodged a message on the The Communist Region Regional Message Board.