“I'm off the hook.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Warzone AOAN
The Republic of CSS is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.239 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Commerce, although Law & Order and Religion & Spirituality are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CSS City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 57%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Retail.
Hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in CSS's many privately-owned prisons, soldiers are slaughtered in their thousands due to lack of training, the nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes, and CSS has become a gigantic dustbowl filled with tourists and mean desperados. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. CSS's national animal is the Box Model, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Real.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 2 days 23 hours ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 5 days ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 8 days ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 15 days ago: CSS was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 20 days ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 27 days ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 30 days ago: CSS was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- 35 days ago: CSS was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 38 days ago: CSS was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 43 days ago: CSS fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.