|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The I Never Wanted To Shoot Him of Cromarty is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Stag population. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.212 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Healthcare and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 20%. A large private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Basket Weaving and Uranium Mining.
Surveillance cameras are banned, euthanasia is legal, voting is voluntary, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Cromarty's national animal is the Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Pound Sterling.
Most Recent Government Activity: 32 days ago
- 65 days ago: Cromarty relocated from Equilism to Spiritus.
- 82 days ago: Cromarty relocated from Albion to Equilism.
- 83 days ago: Cromarty relocated from Spiritus to Albion.
- 83 days ago: Cromarty was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 89 days ago: Cromarty fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 118 days ago: Cromarty applied to join the World Assembly.
- 125 days ago: Cromarty was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 128 days ago: Cromarty was struck by a Cure Missile from The Kingdom of Belauer, curing 1 million infected.
- 128 days ago: Cromarty was struck by a Cure Missile from The Founder of The Spirit, curing 1 million infected.
- 128 days ago: Cromarty was struck by a Cure Missile from The Welcoming Place of Island Utopia, curing 1 million infected.