“Truth is the only way.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Kingdom of Crolacia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jakob Vinkosson with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.564 billion Crolacians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Springfield. The average income tax rate is 81%, and even higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and Crolacia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is totally unknown. Crolacia's national animal is the Crolacian Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Skotia.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 19 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Crolacia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Crolacia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Crolacia was endorsed by The Allied States of Bormeatri.
- 5 days ago: Crolacia lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Crolacia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 10 days ago: Crolacia lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- 16 days ago: Crolacia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 16 days ago: Crolacia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The International Communist Union".
- 16 days ago: Crolacia lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Crolacia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".