“Cardinal-Archbishop of the VRCC”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Saint Margaret Mary
The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Prelature Pope with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 18.54 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology industries.
University graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in CrimsonScribbles's many privately-owned prisons, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and military spending is on the increase. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CrimsonScribbles's national animal is the scarlet parakeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the crayola marker.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 21 days ago: CrimsonScribbles's influence in Saint Margaret Mary fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 21 days ago: CrimsonScribbles's influence in Saint Margaret Mary rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Vatican II to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Vatican II Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from South Sudan to Vatican II.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the South Sudan Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Vatican II to South Sudan.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from The Christian Peacekeepers to Vatican II.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the The Christian Peacekeepers Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Principality di Monaco to The Christian Peacekeepers.