“Cardinal-Archbishop of the VRCC”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Saint Margaret Mary
The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by The Prelature Pope with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 20.244 billion Crimsons are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 33%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology industries.
University graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in CrimsonScribbles's many privately-owned prisons, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and military spending is on the increase. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CrimsonScribbles's national animal is the scarlet parakeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the crayola marker.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 9 hours ago
- 5 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Procrustes to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 5 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Procrustes Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Procrustes.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Thanksgiving to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Thanksgiving Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Thanksgiving.
- 25 days ago: CrimsonScribbles's influence in Saint Margaret Mary fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 26 days ago: CrimsonScribbles's influence in Saint Margaret Mary rose from "Minnow" to "Dominator".
- 26 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from League of Christian Nations to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 27 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the League of Christian Nations Regional Message Board.