The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Prelature Pope with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 23.714 billion Crimsons are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Holy See. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The powerhouse CrimsonScribblesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,478 trillion crayola markers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 104,495 crayola markers, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 617,870 per year while the poor average 8,169, a ratio of 75.6 to 1.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, the country routinely whitewashes uncomfortable parts of its history, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net, and the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CrimsonScribbles's national animal is the scarlet parakeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CrimsonScribbles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Black Market.
- : CrimsonScribbles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : CrimsonScribbles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : CrimsonScribbles relocated from Dallas to Saint Margaret Mary.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Dallas Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Dallas.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Saint Margaret Mary Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the League of Christian Nations Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Vatican Regional Message Board.
- : CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Right to Life Regional Message Board.