The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Prelature Pope with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, zero percent divorce rate, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 20.841 billion Crimsons are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The powerhouse CrimsonScribblesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,200 trillion crayola markers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 105,573 crayola markers, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 653,969 per year while the poor average 7,353, a ratio of 88.9 to 1.
University graduates and new home-owners toil in labour camps to work off their debts, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in CrimsonScribbles's many privately-owned prisons, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CrimsonScribbles's national animal is the scarlet parakeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 9 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Right to Life to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 9 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Right to Life Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Right to Life.
- 22 days ago: CrimsonScribbles fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Holy Rome to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Holy Rome Regional Message Board.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Holy Rome.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Catholicism to Saint Margaret Mary.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles lodged a message on the Catholicism Regional Message Board.
- 30 days ago: CrimsonScribbles relocated from Saint Margaret Mary to Catholicism.