The Empire of Crimmond is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Empress Mobuto with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 21.831 billion Crimm have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Welfare and Healthcare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skye. The average income tax rate is 3.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Crimm economy, worth a remarkable 3,947 trillion Crimmars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 180,841 Crimmars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Birth rates have hit an all-time low, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and notable individuals are granted land and titles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Crimmond's national animal is the gray wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border.
- 4 days ago: Crimmond lodged a message on the Gholgoth Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Crimmond relocated from Balder to Gholgoth.
- 4 days ago: Crimmond fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 5 days ago: Crimmond changed its national demonym to "Crimm", its demonym adjective to "Crimm", and its demonym plural to "Crimm".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Crimmond, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.