“We Ride Together, We Die Together”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.708 billion Crazy Firemenians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 86%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows, Crazy Firemen's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and gambling is outlawed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Brotherhood.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Crazy Firemen was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, gambling is outlawed.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, Crazy Firemen's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, murder rates are on the rise as the popularity of soylent products grows.
- 4 days ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Kingdom of Arts.
- 5 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 9 days ago: Crazy Firemen fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 9 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed (last census: Top 5%).