The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.579 billion Crazy Firemenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Crazy Firemenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,712 trillion Brotherhoods a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 126,112 Brotherhoods, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Kids are exceptionally good at digging holes, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, and the nation has an international reputation for compassion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces, the Top 5% for Most Developed, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, and Highest Average Tax Rates, and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Empire of Allison In Chains.
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, kids are exceptionally good at digging holes.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Zyonn, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Caneighda, Libetarian Republics, The Siths Lords, Unibot III, Pastafarianism Is Love, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Bowiemoria, Rabidragonia, Pactra, Liuchong, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, The tiny dot, Panormia, Herewestand, Novalium, Zdravstvuite, Cocaine factory island, Freedom States Republic, and Allison In Chains.