“We Ride Together, We Die Together”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.813 billion Crazy Firemenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 76%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Anti-environmentalist protesters are gunned down without mercy, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, protests are illegal, and abortions are routinely performed in Crazy Firemen's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Brotherhood.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Grand Atheist Duchy of Hallowell.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 7 days ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The United States of You Can Call Us Al.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, abortions are routinely performed in Crazy Firemen's hospitals.
- 11 days ago: Crazy Firemen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Riders"".
- 11 days ago: Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Spills and Leaks".
- 12 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: Crazy Firemen was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, protests are illegal.