The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.288 billion Crazy Firemenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, well-organized morass — prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Crazy Firemenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,109 trillion Brotherhoods a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,840 Brotherhoods, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Crazy Firemen is ranked 155th in the Rejected Realms and 10,180th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 276 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, school uniforms are compulsory.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids.
- 4 days ago: Crazy Firemen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 4 days ago: Crazy Firemen endorsed The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 7 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 9 days ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Kingdom and Commonwealth of Ynys Prydain.
- 9 days ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 14 » Zyonn, Sedgistan, --Camila--, Unibot III, Eight Hippopotamuses, Golarion, Loftegen, Cocaine factory island, The tiny dot, Lovesmanville, Femindaning, Elyllia, Samopilis, and Captain Harlock.