“We Ride Together, We Die Together”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.996 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 78%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', Seagrave is a police state during international summits, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy', and insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Brotherhood.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Baloe.
- 5 days ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Anarchy Defender of Gron.
- 6 days ago: Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 6 days ago: Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 7 days ago: Crazy Firemen's influence in Anarchy rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 13 days ago: Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Baloe.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, Seagrave is a police state during international summits.