The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.745 billion Crazy Firemenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Crazy Firemenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,749 trillion Brotherhoods a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 127,265 Brotherhoods, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
International war-crimes are good for business and business is booming, bars are packed at all hours, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, and astronomers are flocking to Crazy Firemen to take advantage of its clear night skies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Crazy Firemen was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Dominion of Xitshiate.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, astronomers are flocking to Crazy Firemen to take advantage of its clear night skies.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Crazy Firemen, international war-crimes are good for business and business is booming.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Statelessness".
- : Crazy Firemen was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
Endorsements Received: 23 » Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Caneighda, Libetarian Republics, The Siths Lords, Unibot III, Pastafarianism Is Love, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Bowiemoria, Rabidragonia, Pactra, Liuchong, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, The tiny dot, Panormia, Herewestand, Novalium, Zdravstvuite, Cocaine factory island, Freedom States Republic, and Xitshiate.