The Swiss Cheese Confederacy of Cowland5 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Tabitha II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 17.993 billion Cowlandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cowtopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.9%.
The powerhouse Cowlandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,477 trillion francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 137,702 francs, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, Queen Tabitha II panders to nontraditional families, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown. Cowland5's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cowland5 was endorsed by The Infinite Dominion of The Glorious Republic of South Canada.
- : Cowland5 was endorsed by The Indigenous Alchemy of Jamberry.
- : Cowland5's influence in Canada fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Cowland5 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Cowland5 was endorsed by West-side.
- : Cowland5 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Nudest and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Cowland5 was endorsed by The Republic of Ketagalan.
- : Cowland5 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Cowland5, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Cowland5, Queen Tabitha II panders to nontraditional families.
Endorsements Received: 17 » SLAM-ER, Ambrok, Kiljarit, Parkplace, Almonaster Nuevo, Mojaguay, Omnivorous, Devil Heart, Higsantium, Laughterandsunshine, Wild Mustanges, Rhuztovkia, Stormaen, New Vinland, New Kylynd, Fomdaeborg, and Jamberry.