“Utforska, expandera, överträffa förväntningarna”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Realm of Cosumar is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by King James Thomas II with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 8.532 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ramusok. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ramusok, Cosumar has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is well under control. Cosumar's national animal is the Azure Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Chron.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Cosumar fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 8 days ago: Cosumar fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 9 days ago: Cosumar lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 36 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 38 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 38 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 47 days ago: Cosumar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 49 days ago: Cosumar fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.