The Retired Malicious Brother of Cormac Stark is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Cormac Stark with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.291 billion Cormonkeys enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormacville. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The Cormonkey economy, worth 472 trillion crucicrescents a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 64,858 crucicrescents, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, volunteers are signing up to take arms against an incursion of flesh-eating zombies (Cormac Stark has found 4 easter eggs), the nation is cleaning up after a national night of celebration left most people with headaches and dim memories (Cormac Stark has found 4 easter eggs), and Cormacism has been named as Cormac Stark's national religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cormac Stark's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cormacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cormac Stark was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- : Cormac Stark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Cormac Stark was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Cormac Stark fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Cormac Stark was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Cormac Stark's influence in The Brotherhood of Malice rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Cormac Stark was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Cormac Stark was endorsed by The Republic of New Rlyeh.
- : Cormac Stark changed its national faith to "Cormacism".
- : Cormac Stark changed its national faith to "a major religion" and its nation type to "Retired Malicious Brother".
Endorsements Received: 1 » New Rlyeh.