The Cormtastic Cormundrum of Cormac Stark is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Cormac Stark with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.25 billion Cormonkeys are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormacville. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The very strong Cormonkey economy, worth 753 trillion crucicrescents a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 91,324 crucicrescents, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cormac Stark's mistress is the belle at many state balls, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and occupational wage levels are based on a crumpled napkin authored by a legendary Cormacville bus driver. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cormac Stark's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cormacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cormac Stark's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Cormac Stark's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Cormac Stark changed its national nation type to "Cormtastic Cormundrum".
- : The Asgard Founder of Sacred Yggdrasil dismissed Cormac Stark as World's Worst Founder of Asgard.
- : Cormac Stark relocated from Asgard to Osiris.
- : Cormac Stark removed the tag "Democratic" from Asgard.
- : Cormac Stark removed the tag "Game Player" from Asgard.
- : Cormac Stark removed the tag "Map" from Asgard.
- : Cormac Stark removed the tag "Regional Government" from Asgard.
- : Cormac Stark removed the tag "Role Player" from Asgard.