“Ex Unitate Vires”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Apartheid South Africa
The Republic of Conservative Apartheid is a massive, devout nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.072 billion, 1.071 billion of whom are zombies, Conservative Apartheidians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pretoria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Voting is voluntary, the right to free speech is being drastically curtailed, the education system is famed for its taxing exams, and shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities. Crime is moderate. Conservative Apartheid's national animal is the Springbok Antelope, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Dutch Reformed Christianity, and its currency is the South African Rand.
Conservative Apartheid is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.01%
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 5 days ago: Conservative Apartheid's influence in Apartheid South Africa fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 6 days ago: Conservative Apartheid relocated from Balder to Apartheid South Africa.
- 6 days ago: Conservative Apartheid was refounded in Balder.
- 12 days ago: Conservative Apartheid ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Conservative Apartheid's influence in Apartheid South Africa fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 25 days ago: Conservative Apartheid's influence in Apartheid South Africa rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 86 days ago: Conservative Apartheid fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 123 days ago: Conservative Apartheid changed the regional password in East Caprivi.
- 123 days ago: Conservative Apartheid password-protected East Caprivi.
- 123 days ago: Conservative Apartheid barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control in Apartheid South Africa.