“Ex Unitate Vires”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Apartheid South Africa
The Republic of Conservative Apartheid is a colossal, devout nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.072 billion Conservative Apartheidians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pretoria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 58.4%.
The very strong Conservative Apartheidian economy, worth 396 trillion South African Rand a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports and Information Technology. Average income is 49,128 South African Rand, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, the right to free speech is being drastically curtailed, the education system is famed for its taxing exams, and shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Conservative Apartheid's national animal is the Springbok Antelope, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Dutch Reformed Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 14 days ago: Conservative Apartheid fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 18 days ago: Conservative Apartheid unsuppressed a post on the Apartheid South Africa regional message board.
- 19 days ago: Conservative Apartheid lodged a message on the Apartheid South Africa Regional Message Board.
- 19 days ago: Conservative Apartheid suppressed a post on the Apartheid South Africa regional message board.
- 32 days ago: Conservative Apartheid was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 57 days ago: Conservative Apartheid's influence in Apartheid South Africa fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 59 days ago: Conservative Apartheid's influence in Apartheid South Africa rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 61 days ago: Conservative Apartheid removed regional password protection from East Caprivi.
- 82 days ago: Conservative Apartheid changed the regional password in East Caprivi.
- 85 days ago: Conservative Apartheid altered its national flag.