The Rejected Lands of Cocaine factory island is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the winner of a weekly lottery with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 21.087 billion Cocaine factory islandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dongsland. The average income tax rate is 68.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cocaine factory islandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,034 trillion Dongs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 96,494 Dongs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A National Academy regulates grammar and usage, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, and The winner of a weekly lottery's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Cocaine factory island's national animal is the crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocaine factory island was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Cocaine factory island voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Cocaine factory island endorsed The Autonomous Squatter Commune of A Classless Society.
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, The winner of a weekly lottery's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide.
- : Cocaine factory island was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Cocaine factory island was endorsed by The Autonomous Squatter Commune of A Classless Society.
- : Cocaine factory island was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Cocaine factory island voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Farrakhan, McStanistan, Rabidragonia, Sarotte, Zdravstvuite, Beezertopia, Pactra, Razorback, Liuchong, Republic of Awesome-istan, Shuddera, Saundie, Empirix, Romosia, Libetarian Republics, Unibot III, Bowiemoria, The Siths Lords, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, Panormia, UKIMAR RBON, Herewestand, Novalium, Stabilitatem, Berlitria, Great Michigan Empire, Xitshiate, Crazy Firemen, Capitalist Paradise, Cleo and Topaz, Perfect Sublime Masters, Freedom States Republic, and A Classless Society.