The Rejected Lands of Cocaine factory island is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the winner of a weekly lottery with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 20.347 billion Cocaine factory islandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dongsland. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cocaine factory islandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,593 trillion Dongs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 78,312 Dongs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Cocaine factory island's national animal is the crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocaine factory island was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Lord Krux.
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
- : Cocaine factory island endorsed The Empire of Midgari.
- : Cocaine factory island voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pesticide Regulations".
- : Following new legislation in Cocaine factory island, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- : Cocaine factory island was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens and Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Cocaine factory island was endorsed by The Empire of Midgari.
- : Cocaine factory island endorsed The Kingdom of Great Michigan Empire.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Farrakhan, Kingdom of Lyon, McStanistan, Zyonn, Rabidragonia, Sarotte, Zdravstvuite, Beezertopia, Pactra, Razorback, Liuchong, Republic of Awesome-istan, Shuddera, Saundie, Empirix, Svyatoy Molnii, Romosia, Libetarian Republics, Unibot III, Bowiemoria, Mongo-Highlander, The Siths Lords, Danstin, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Pastafarianism Is Love, The tiny dot, Konblia, Adam Monroe, Panormia, UKIMAR RBON, Gaizenland, Dar es Saalam, Herewestand, Novalium, Stabilitatem, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Berlitria, Great Michigan Empire, The Sol Ecumene, Midgari, and Lord Krux.