“If it doesn't use electricity, what is it good for?”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Empire of CLU is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Erisson I Hastur with an even hand, and remarkable for its happy-go-lucky citizens. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 22.157 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CLU CLU Land. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CLU's national animal is the grid bug, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the arcade token.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 minutes ago
- 5 minutes ago: CLU approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend UCR".
- 5 minutes ago: CLU approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Aglrinia".
- 5 minutes ago: CLU approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Physical Sites Protection Act"".
- 5 minutes ago: CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Jakker".
- 5 minutes ago: CLU voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 22 hours ago: CLU was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: CLU was endorsed by The Accidental Paradise of Godnixia.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in CLU, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- 5 days ago: CLU approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Jamie Anumia".
- 5 days ago: CLU approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend New Roman Empire".