The Armed Republic of Citiga is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 17.747 billion Citigans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Law & Order, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citiga City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Citigan economy, worth a remarkable 6,126 trillion terns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 345,238 terns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, and the nation leads the Rejected Realms in per capita stalking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Citiga's national animal is the Karkian, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Citiga is ranked 5th in the Rejected Realms and 349th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,543 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 18 hours ago: Citiga was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Citiga was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 5 days ago: Citiga was endorsed by The Liberal Republic of Avirum.
- 5 days ago: Citiga was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 9 days ago: Citiga fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 9 days ago: Citiga was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 10 days ago: Citiga was endorsed by The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 11 days ago: Citiga was endorsed by The Kingdom of Samopilis.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Citiga, the nation leads the Rejected Realms in per capita stalking.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Citiga, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Unibot III, The tiny dot, --Camila--, Sarotte, Stabilitatem, Golarion, Liuchong, Loftegen, Zyonn, Lovesmanville, Independent State of Victoria, Samopilis, Captain Harlock, and Avirum.