The Holy Kingdom of Cill Airne is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by James Beaumont with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory vegetarianism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 6.146 billion Cill Airiochin have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winchester. The average income tax rate is 40.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Cill Airnean economy, worth 635 trillion Sovereigns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 103,416 Sovereigns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Skateparks can be found in every city, James Beaumont is worshipped as a god, Cill Airne is building an army to protect its overseas territories, and churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings'. Crime is almost non-existent. Cill Airne's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Cill Airne.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 11 hours ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 7 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Developed.
- 9 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 10 days ago: Cill Airne fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 10 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 12 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 13 days ago: Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.