The Empire of Cill Airne is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Cathal III with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 7.623 billion Cill Airiochin have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Falias. The average income tax rate is 54.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cill Airnean economy, worth 787 trillion Sovereigns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,351 Sovereigns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cill Airne is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, concussed Grey Wolfball players cannot remember their lineup position, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime is totally unknown. Cill Airne's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Cill Airne.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- : Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- : Cill Airne's influence in Aetherius rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Cill Airne was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Cill Airne altered its national flag.
- : Cill Airne's influence in Aetherius rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Cill Airne lodged a message on the Aetherius Regional Message Board.
- : Cill Airne's influence in Aetherius rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cill Airne's influence in Aetherius rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".