The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 20.044 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 7,471 trillion Schrodingers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 372,730 Schrodingers, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
There has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, and the number of children one can have is restricted by law. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Germanic and Jewish people.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the number of children one can have is restricted by law.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Chronopolice endorsed The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Carthosha.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Palaiologos II, Paffnia, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Camella, Onarii, Screaming Saint, RhoCancri, De Danann, Putinen, The Tasmanian Islands, Kelvaros Prime, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, SouthernSevenEmpire, Mystiquelle, Saendarans, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Saint Laura Islands, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, St Montfort, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Kalaytad, Spadanera, Siuts, Peliroja, Urinai, Central Realms, and 4 others.Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, and Germanic and Jewish people.