The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, rampant corporate plagiarism, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 18.178 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 6,556 trillion Schrodingers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 360,702 Schrodingers, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, protests are legal but strictly supervised, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and citizens must pay to enjoy Chronopolice's pristine beaches. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Chronopolice is ranked 13th in 10000 Islands and 430th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,444 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Chronopolice was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, citizens must pay to enjoy Chronopolice's pristine beaches.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- 17 hours ago: Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Chronopolice's radio stations.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, United Governments of Newrope, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Moraxellon, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Steidenland, Hasurei, and 32 others.Markanite, Awesomeness of pandas, Zyrcrestia, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Creeptopia, Fujisan, Bullintine, New gillingham, The Peach Islands, Pilrimania, Liberatedia, Aipotu Ruo, Moner Nation, Richecstan, Pacific Commonwealth, The Republic of Michigan, Gyllia, Kevnaria, Loviny, The United Dog Days Providence, Neo-Fantasia, All glory to the hypno-toad, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Linkdahero, The Oan Isles, Ozylandias, and Steamhaven II.