|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, national health service, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 17.851 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 6,402 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 358,640 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is legal, cities are engulfed by smog, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and the fire protection service is wholly government-funded. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, cities are engulfed by smog.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, euthanasia is legal.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, nudity is frowned upon.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Chronopolice was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, United Governments of Newrope, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Thomason, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Nubpryton, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Moraxellon, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, and 22 others.Steidenland, Hasurei, Markanite, LARF, Awesomeness of pandas, Zyrcrestia, Zafalla, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Creeptopia, Zabbar, Makstates, Fujisan, Peggy Carter, Bullintine, New gillingham, The Peach Islands, Pilrimania, Liberatedia, and Aipotu Ruo.