The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, avant-garde cinema, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 20.548 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Education is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 7,844 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 381,785 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
The 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, the nation's once beautiful countryside have turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Central. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Federation of Federation of Greek States.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Dominion of Spiritbw.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The New Federal Republic of Shaginwagan.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Aperturia.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Lip-Service Democracy of Brandishland.
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vancouvia".
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts"".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Central.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the nation's once beautiful countryside have turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Palaiologos II, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Camella, Onarii, Screaming Saint, De Danann, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, SouthernSevenEmpire, Mystiquelle, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Saint Laura Islands, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, St Montfort, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Kalaytad, Siuts, Peliroja, Urinai, Central Realms, Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Germanic and Jewish people, The United Dog Days Providence, Hawalius, and 25 others.Dopiax, Iluuz, Digatoria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Kydonis, Mayfield MH, Linkdahero, Divitaen, Los gurls, Glorious Nero, Aedue, West Chesapeake, Hasurei, Skiles Empire, Adorna, Arash Nation, Azkania, Sorya, Brandishland, Aperturia, Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark, Shaginwagan, Spiritbw, and Federation of Greek States.