The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, rampant corporate plagiarism, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 21.256 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 8,262 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 388,714 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, owning a tractor is widely regarded as an essential prerequisite to most government positions, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Free Tristania.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Breax Scait.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Empire of Conservative Beings.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Paragone.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Kingdom of Militanis.
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"".
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Environmental Warfare Act".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, owning a tractor is widely regarded as an essential prerequisite to most government positions.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Onarii, De Danann, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Mystiquelle, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Siuts, Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Germanic and Jewish people, The United Dog Days Providence, Hawalius, Dopiax, Iluuz, Digatoria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Linkdahero, Glorious Nero, Aedue, Aperturia, Spiritbw, and 20 others.Atlanta Island, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Millru, Cesaris, Atlantic States of the World, Kharbydriss, The State of Walrus Devotion, Myopic, Efeardic, Doltharos, Phrados, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Zeklandia, Gunzerlander, Militanis, Paragone, Conservative Beings, Breax Scait, and Free Tristania.