|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 17.254 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
There is a disproportionate number of poor people in prison, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, the nation is now proudly cholera-free, and inter-species marriages are ignored by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Schrodinger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the nation is now proudly cholera-free.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, there is a disproportionate number of poor people in prison.
- 5 days ago: Chronopolice was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the well-off are enjoying tax cuts while famine kills off the poor and destitute.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- 6 days ago: Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Blogotopia, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Musashi Ariadust, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, Tyraina, United Governments of Newrope, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Thomason, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Nubpryton, and 19 others.Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Moraxellon, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Steidenland, Southern Islands of Death, Hasurei, Markanite, Republic Of Sindria, LARF, Pilrimania, Awesomeness of pandas, Goat Horns, Zyrcrestia, Zafalla, Elzirn, and Nojia.