|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 17.033 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. The average income tax rate is 62%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, vets have been drafted in to help "fix" those who fail the parental license exam, and major internet servers have acquired citizenship. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Schrodinger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 8 hours ago: Chronopolice was endorsed by The Democratic States of Amsonia.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Chronopolice was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Zyrcrestia.
- 5 days ago: Chronopolice was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 1%).
- 5 days ago: Chronopolice was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, vets have been drafted in to help "fix" those who fail the parental license exam.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.
- 7 days ago: Chronopolice was endorsed by The Ramifications of Goat Horns.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Tinbo, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Kokkinostan, Naughtania, Lahuland, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Musashi Ariadust, Seranis, Northern Koryeo, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Exemplaire, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Rojikstan, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Future of Mankind, Quineticut, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, Tyraina, United Governments of Newrope, Serpidal, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, and 30 others.Grimmywelsh, Thomason, Dendor, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Nubpryton, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Lysandrion, Moraxellon, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Steidenland, Southern Islands of Death, Hasurei, Markanite, Republic Of Sindria, LARF, Pilrimania, Awesomeness of pandas, Anime Daisuki, Goat Horns, Zyrcrestia, and Amsonia.