The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 21.037 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 8,152 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 387,548 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice endorsed The Freier Verband of Zeklandia.
- : Chronopolice endorsed The Proto-Utopia of Grimlandia.
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Freier Verband of Zeklandia.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Palaiologos II, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Onarii, De Danann, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Mystiquelle, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Siuts, Urinai, Central Realms, Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Germanic and Jewish people, The United Dog Days Providence, Hawalius, Dopiax, Iluuz, Digatoria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Linkdahero, Divitaen, and 23 others.Glorious Nero, Aedue, Skiles Empire, Azkania, Aperturia, Spiritbw, Atlanta Island, Xestar, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Millru, Cesaris, Cream of Potato Soup, The Sol States, Atlantic States of the World, Kharbydriss, The State of Walrus Devotion, Myopic, Efeardic, Doltharos, Phrados, Anollasia, Grimlandia, and Zeklandia.