|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.938 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Billions of Schrodingers are being blown on orbital weapons development, anti-government web sites are springing up, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and the fire protection service is wholly government-funded. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Schrodinger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, billions of Schrodingers are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the nation is now proudly cholera-free.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Panem"".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Tinbo, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Kokkinostan, Naughtania, Lahuland, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Musashi Ariadust, Seranis, Northern Koryeo, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Chief of Music, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Exemplaire, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Rojikstan, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Future of Mankind, Quineticut, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, Tyraina, United Governments of Newrope, Serpidal, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, and 29 others.Testa, Grimmywelsh, Thomason, Dendor, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Nubpryton, Aeneasia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Lysandrion, Moraxellon, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Skiles Empire, Asgard the Home of Thor, Steidenland, Southern Islands of Death, Hasurei, Markanite, Republic Of Sindria, LARF, Pilrimania, and Awesomeness of pandas.