The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 18.918 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 6,957 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 367,745 Schrodingers, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, people have to sneak out of the country in order to have sex, Chronopolice's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses, and student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Cheshire catball fields. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Manocratic Republic of Manlinesslavia.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Cheshire catball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, Chronopolice's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, people have to sneak out of the country in order to have sex.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Chronopolice fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, United Governments of Newrope, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Steidenland, Hasurei, Awesomeness of pandas, Zyrcrestia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Fujisan, Bullintine, Pilrimania, Richecstan, Pacific Commonwealth, and 33 others.Kevnaria, Loviny, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, Linkdahero, Ozylandias, West Civandia, Patrickstahn, The Republic of lkxciv, Zeklandia, Zumwalt, Heartwill, Wysrod, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Neo-Fantasia, Theviolentninjaland, Germanahii, United Kingdom of Selesnia, UndyingLight, Licnosloboda, New Katamenia, Vinnybotz, Lesboes, Yustafar, Samanar, Swanigassia, Aquilae Dominion, AmericaIS THE BEST, Oasisa, Vuldaron, and Manlinesslavia.