The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, unlimited-speed roads, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 20.699 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 8,013 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 387,147 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Chronopolice, the government is pursuing a new programme aimed at promoting cultural sophistication, and the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Chronopolice voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the government is pursuing a new programme aimed at promoting cultural sophistication.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Chronopolice.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown.
- : Chronopolice endorsed The Tranquil Haven of Cesaris.
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Animal Abuse".
Endorsements Received: 78 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Palaiologos II, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Camella, Onarii, Screaming Saint, De Danann, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, SouthernSevenEmpire, Mystiquelle, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Saint Laura Islands, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, St Montfort, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Kalaytad, Siuts, Peliroja, Urinai, Central Realms, Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Germanic and Jewish people, The United Dog Days Providence, Hawalius, and 28 others.Dopiax, Iluuz, Digatoria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Linkdahero, Divitaen, Los gurls, Glorious Nero, Aedue, West Chesapeake, Hasurei, Skiles Empire, Adorna, Azkania, Sorya, Aperturia, Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark, Shaginwagan, Spiritbw, Federation of Greek States, Atlanta Island, Ibiiza, Xestar, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Millru, Svalbardsstrandarhreppur, and Cesaris.