The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 21.416 billion Chronopoliceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Education is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 8,325 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 388,745 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, owning a tractor is widely regarded as an essential prerequisite to most government positions, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Chronopolice's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Chronopolice's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chronopolice's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chronopolice's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Chronopolice was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Chronopolice was refounded in Balder.
- : Chronopolice ceased to exist.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Democratic Federal Republic of New Icelandic Republic.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Free Tristania.