The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 20.88 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Chronopolicean economy, worth a remarkable 8,105 trillion Schrodingers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 388,187 Schrodingers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry, and the government has begun a crusade against drugs. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Free Land of Efeardic.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Republic of Myopic.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Theocracy of The State of Walrus Devotion.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kharbydriss.
- : Chronopolice was endorsed by The Confederacy of Atlantic States of the World.
- : Chronopolice endorsed The Republic of Cream of Potato Soup.
- : Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the government has begun a crusade against drugs.
- : Chronopolice was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Chronopolice, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Seranis, The Iron Crown Order, Achiotopia, Tzo, Earth Federation, Blogotopia, Palaiologos II, Grungerock, Denly, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Samonaemia, United Governments of Newrope, Kokkinostan, Testa, Cardini, Camella, Onarii, De Danann, The Tasmanian Islands, North Southumberland, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Mystiquelle, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Saint Laura Islands, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, The Teemos, Wailfolk, Ilha Rongo Koa, Siuts, Urinai, Central Realms, Strenuus, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Germanic and Jewish people, The United Dog Days Providence, Hawalius, Dopiax, Iluuz, Digatoria, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, and 25 others.Linkdahero, Divitaen, Glorious Nero, Aedue, West Chesapeake, Hasurei, Skiles Empire, Azkania, Sorya, Aperturia, Kongeriket Vest-Finnmark, Spiritbw, Atlanta Island, Ibiiza, Xestar, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Millru, Cesaris, Cream of Potato Soup, The Sol States, Atlantic States of the World, Kharbydriss, The State of Walrus Devotion, Myopic, and Efeardic.