|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The United Star States of Chronopolice is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Pi Chronopolice with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 17.462 billion Chronopoliceans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. The average income tax rate is 71%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists, and newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chronopolice's national animal is the Cheshire cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Schrodinger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 8 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, loans are available for students from poor families.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Chronopolice, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Chronopolice voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Chronopolice was endorsed by The Republic of Makstates.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Achiotopia, Dustwind, Phrados, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Grungerock, Screaming Saint, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Tesla Electricity Nation, Anollasia, The Aturan Dominion, Solleana, Rex Republic, Jamestonian Empire, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, The Great Red North, Snoozing Buffalax, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Zaqaz Death, Randomain, United Governments of Newrope, Invictus, Lebenlauf, Hacame, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Thomason, Lorigan, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Spagatine states of Potato, Mystiquelle, United Stochacist States, Gitchie Manito, Nubpryton, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Moraxellon, Strenuus, and 23 others.The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Steidenland, Southern Islands of Death, Hasurei, Markanite, Republic Of Sindria, LARF, Pilrimania, Awesomeness of pandas, Goat Horns, Zyrcrestia, Zafalla, Nojia, Wysrod, Blogotopia, New Hodgepodge, Fogaler, Namabia, Creeptopia, Zabbar, The Republic Of Nurnia, and Makstates.