“Unity in Diversity”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.042 billion Christian Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people", all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Christian, and its currency is the Rupiah.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 48 minutes ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Empire of Great Sovalia.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 4 days ago: Christian Indonesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 4 days ago: Christian Indonesia withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 4 days ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 5 days ago: Christian Indonesia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
Endorsements Received: 70 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Lahuland, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Thomason, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Anollasia, Slaytania, Nubpryton, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Republic Of Sindria, Coreras, Strenuus, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Badass Badassery, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Czechoslovachia, Markanite, LARF, and 20 others.Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, Korbinas, Federation of Science and Freedom, HEU 1, Goat Horns, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Aipotu Ruo, Nojia, Zafalla, Wysrod, Blogotopia, New Hodgepodge, Namabia, Beckmanostan, The Walkerworld Empire, New Duveland, Zabbar, and Great Sovalia.