“Unity in Diversity”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.725 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christian, and its currency is the Rupiah.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 17 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Community of SverigeKins.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Christian Indonesia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Christian Indonesia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, Christian Indonesia's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Spadanera, Tzo, Chronopolice, Blogotopia, Hasurei, Seranis, Hayden Island, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Zyrcrestia, Osea Island, Beiluxia, Phrados, Lahuland, Tinbo, Kokkinostan, Solleana, Great-Bohemia, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Lubnid, Haniel, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Takosu, Earth Federation, United Bobtopia, Indo-pasif archipelago, Rex Republic, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Aquinoland, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Future of Mankind, Northern Koryeo, Puerto Barrio, Wailfolk, Quantraint, Thomason, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, United Kingdom of Fluff, YildizBona, and 29 others.Fulheim, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Chief of Music, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Biblical Importance, An Isolated Populace, Fermium, Snuggling, Anollasia, Gypsy vixens, Korbinas, Dendor, Slaytania, Nubpryton, Indian Empire, The United Libertarian regions, Dernovia, Benevolent Thomas, Venerus, Pine Cay, Mystiquelle, Naarang, Gitchie Manito, Rojikstan, Foreverson, Aurora Soulesis, and SverigeKins.