The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.155 billion Indonesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Indonesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,043 trillion Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 250,614 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, prison visits increase substantially during election years, highschool principals regularly send armed truancy patrols to drag problem students to school, and the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, highschool principals regularly send armed truancy patrols to drag problem students to school.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, the government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service.
- 16 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Red Hands.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Federation of Old Atlantica.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Federation of Old Atlantica.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Coreras, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Nojia, Blogotopia, Steidenland, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Bullintine, Pacific Commonwealth, The Peach Islands, Nortelleve, and 31 others.New Quantopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Valentina Volkova, Ilha Rongo Koa, New gillingham, Aersoldorf, New Dracora, Linkdahero, Lenintopia, Ozylandias, Green Counties, Rob99887766, The Eastern Seaboard of America, West Civandia, Manlinesslavia, Caesarian Rule, Germanahii, AdyLand, Zumwalt, The Republic of lkxciv, Wysrod, Neo-Fantasia, Kitakishino, Zeklandia, West Gensokyo, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Hopetown, Free Colombians, Czechoslovachia, Red Hands, and Old Atlantica.