The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.542 billion Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 84.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Indonesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,198 trillion Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 257,417 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, torture is illegal, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and the military has grudgingly released all top secret information in an effort for greater transparency. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, the military has grudgingly released all top secret information in an effort for greater transparency.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 1%).
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, all 'unconventional' weaponry has been banned.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Solleana, Imbarien, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Coreras, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Testa, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Nojia, Blogotopia, Steidenland, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Bullintine, Pacific Commonwealth, Nortelleve, New Quantopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Aersoldorf, and 30 others.New Dracora, Linkdahero, Lenintopia, Ozylandias, Rob99887766, West Civandia, Manlinesslavia, Caesarian Rule, Germanahii, Zumwalt, The Republic of lkxciv, Wysrod, Neo-Fantasia, Zeklandia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Hopetown, Czechoslovachia, Old Atlantica, Aquilae Dominion, New Katamenia, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Aipotu Ruo, Samanar, Swanigassia, Anjing galak, AmericaIS THE BEST, Fiskplat, De Danann, Tyraina, and Vuldaron.