The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.968 billion Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 81.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Indonesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,994 trillion Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 250,293 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is illegal, 'Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder' is a common school motto, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, and Christian Indonesia-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 11 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Free Land of Neo-Fantasia.
- 2 days ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Republic of Wysrod.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The United States of The Republic of lkxciv.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, Christian Indonesia-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Protectorate of Maguai.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend A mean old man"".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Right to a Lawful Divorce"".
- 4 days ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Protectorate of Maguai.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Coreras, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Badass Badassery, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, HEU 1, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Nojia, Blogotopia, Namabia, Steidenland, The Iron Crown Order, and 34 others.Fujisan, Bullintine, Pacific Commonwealth, Aetur, The Peach Islands, Nortelleve, The Republic of Michigan, New Quantopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Valentina Volkova, Ilha Rongo Koa, New gillingham, Aersoldorf, New Dracora, Linkdahero, Terra de Portugal, Lenintopia, Ozylandias, Steamhaven II, Green Counties, Invictus, Rob99887766, The Eastern Seaboard of America, West Civandia, Manlinesslavia, Caesarian Rule, Germanahii, Imperial Ceon, AdyLand, Zumwalt, The Republic of lkxciv, Wysrod, Neo-Fantasia, and Maguai.