“Unity in Diversity”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with a fair hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.556 billion Christian Indonesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns, Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and torture is illegal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is Christian, and its currency is the Rupiah.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Individual Working Freedoms".
- 16 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Orbital Habitat of HEU 1.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, torture is illegal.
- 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 22 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Republic of Federation of Science and Freedom.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was endorsed by The Republic of Federation of Science and Freedom.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Indorphinea.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Christian Indonesia endorsed The Federal Republic of Germanahii.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Blogotopia, Seranis, Hayden Island, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Lahuland, Tinbo, Kokkinostan, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Future of Mankind, Northern Koryeo, Puerto Barrio, Quantraint, Thomason, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Chief of Music, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Anollasia, Dendor, Slaytania, Nubpryton, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Rojikstan, Republic Of Sindria, Coreras, Aeneasia, Strenuus, United Governments of Newrope, and 22 others.Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Badass Badassery, Skiles Empire, Lysandrion, United Order, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Ganda1f, Asgard the Home of Thor, Czechoslovachia, Markanite, LARF, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, Korbinas, Scow Creek, Federation of Science and Freedom, and HEU 1.