“Unity in Diversity”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.436 billion Indonesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Indonesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,763 trillion Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 237,196 Rupiahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, and more and more students are taking up a career in medicine. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Westwind".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Marine Debris Accord"".
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Ellaria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Thomason, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Anollasia, Slaytania, Nubpryton, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Coreras, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Badass Badassery, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Czechoslovachia, Markanite, LARF, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, Federation of Science and Freedom, and 19 others.HEU 1, Goat Horns, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Aipotu Ruo, Nojia, Zafalla, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Beckmanostan, The Walkerworld Empire, Zabbar, Steidenland, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Bullintine, Seloria, and Pacific Commonwealth.