The Republic of Christian Indonesia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Nathanael Octavianus with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.782 billion Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 78.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Indonesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,926 trillion Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 247,563 Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Indonesia's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Christian Indonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, retail stores offer sales every hour on the hour.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Christian Indonesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, cheating spouses are required to undergo job training.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Christian Indonesia, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Port-du-sud, Dustwind, FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Chronopolice, Seranis, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Randomain, Robloxica, Osea Island, Phrados, Solleana, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Onarii, Jamestonian Empire, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Silvermain, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Anollasia, Slaytania, Mystiquelle, Gitchie Manito, Coreras, United Governments of Newrope, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Testa, Badass Badassery, Beiluxia, Spncrgmn, The Soylent Green Party, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Asgard the Home of Thor, Czechoslovachia, Markanite, Snoozing Buffalax, Zyrcrestia, HEU 1, Korean United States, Puerto Barrio, Aipotu Ruo, Nojia, and 32 others.Wysrod, Blogotopia, Namabia, Steidenland, The Iron Crown Order, Fujisan, Bullintine, Pacific Commonwealth, Gyllia, Aetur, The Peach Islands, Nortelleve, Vijayapur, The Republic of Michigan, New Quantopia, The United Dog Days Providence, Neo-Fantasia, Valentina Volkova, Ilha Rongo Koa, New gillingham, Aersoldorf, Lamborghini Murcielago, New Dracora, Linkdahero, The Oan Isles, Terra de Portugal, Lenintopia, All glory to the hypno-toad, Ozylandias, Steamhaven II, Green Counties, and Invictus.