The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by His Holiness Pope Francis with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 12.205 billion Christian Democrats have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 2.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Democratic economy, worth a remarkable 2,687 trillion νόμισμαs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 220,196 νόμισμαs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor, lambs are becoming popular in pet stores nationwide, and emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Democrats's national animal is the lamb, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 3 hours ago: Christian Democrats lodged a message on the Catholic Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Holy Empire of The Defenders of the Holy Tabernacle.
- 4 days ago: Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- 6 days ago: Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 8 days ago: Christian Democrats voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 10 days ago: Christian Democrats voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- 10 days ago: Christian Democrats fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 10 days ago: Christian Democrats fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Atrus, Osbalstium, Flomany, Fransmany, Amaranthine Asphodel, Republic of Mako, Frustrated Franciscans, Squitwert, Stealthaxonia, Apostolic see, Rubens III, Lost Tales, Caj, Frankorium, Kiravian WA Mission, Aelex, and The Defenders of the Holy Tabernacle.