The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Holiness Pope Francis with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 15.266 billion Christian Democrats have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 6.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Democratic economy, worth a remarkable 3,441 trillion νόμισμαs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 225,461 νόμισμαs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Democrats's national animal is the lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Kingdom of Saint Tepes.
- : Christian Democrats voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Kingdom of Saint Tepes.
- : Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Average.
- : Christian Democrats approved the World Assembly proposal "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Following new legislation in Christian Democrats, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Democrats, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Christian Democrats, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools.
Endorsements Received: 11 » Flomany, Amaranthine Asphodel, Frustrated Franciscans, Carlvonhapsburglund, Darzsa, Osbalstium, The Masses Empire, Massilla, Mary Star of the Sea, Isla de militarias, and Saint Tepes.