The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Holiness Pope Francis with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 16.063 billion Christian Democrats have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 9.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Democratic economy, worth a remarkable 3,625 trillion νόμισμαs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 225,723 νόμισμαs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing, and urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Democrats's national animal is the lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Singapore"".
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Great Protectorate of Patrimonium Petri.
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Socialist Republic of Isla de militarias.
- : Christian Democrats voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Act".
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Incorporated States of Long Trail.
- : Christian Democrats lodged a message on the Catholic Regional Message Board.
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Great Protectorate of Patrimonium Petri.
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Great and Most Holy Kingdom of Jumalariik.
- : Christian Democrats endorsed The Sacerdotal Theocracy of Status Ecclesiae.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Flomany, Amaranthine Asphodel, Frustrated Franciscans, Carlvonhapsburglund, Osbalstium, The Masses Empire, Mary Star of the Sea, Kingdom of Madere, Auralia, Sovereign Cartfarts, HONORIS AQVILA, Albus Regna, Amordei, Antiquum Latium, Vlast, Tsarytsyn, and Patrimonium Petri.