|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Anime Characters of Chinese Regions is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Admiral Yang Wen-Li with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 10.418 billion Chinese People hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 2.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 1,555 trillion Yuan a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 149,351 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Chinese Regions's national animal is the Kawaii Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jedi 勇者.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Chinese Regions was endorsed by The Republic of Silkjd.
- 9 days ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- 17 days ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 19 days ago: Chinese Regions fell out of the world Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 25 days ago: Chinese Regions was endorsed by Unendorse stark.
- 31 days ago: Chinese Regions lodged a message on the Asia Regional Message Board.
- 32 days ago: Chinese Regions changed its national nation type to "Anime Characters".
- 32 days ago: Chinese Regions altered its national flag.