|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Laughing Sunrise Characters of Chinese Regions is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Admiral Yang Wen-Li with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 9.824 billion Chinese People hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass -- concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 12%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Tourism.
The people of Chinese Regions are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and major internet servers have acquired citizenship. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Chinese Regions's national animal is the Kawaii Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Jedi 勇者, and its currency is the Yuan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 15 hours ago
- 110 minutes ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: Chinese Regions fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 22 days ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 23 days ago: Chinese Regions's influence in Asia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 36 days ago: Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- 43 days ago: Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- 43 days ago: Chinese Regions fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 60 days ago: Chinese Regions fell out of the world Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 61 days ago: Chinese Regions was endorsed by Mditapciremfean.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Derrak Quadrant.