The Anime Characters of Chinese Regions is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Admiral Yang Wen-Li with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 10.903 billion Chinese People enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 4.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 1,611 trillion Yuan a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,783 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Chinese Regions's national animal is the Kawaii Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jedi 勇者.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chinese Regions's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Chinese Regions's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chinese Regions's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 5% for Most Cultured, Largest Publishing Industry, Least Corrupt Governments, and Most Armed.
- : Chinese Regions was refounded in Balder.
- : Chinese Regions ceased to exist.
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.