“There's no party like this party.”
Regional Influence: Instigator
The The People's Utopia of Chevaux de Frise is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Proletariat with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.011 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded individuals devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Law & Order and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, anti-government web sites are springing up, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Chevaux de Frise's national animal is the Elite, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Labor.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 16 days ago: Chevaux de Frise fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 20 days ago: Chevaux de Frise was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
- 21 days ago: Chevaux de Frise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 24 days ago: Chevaux de Frise voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reduction of Abortion Act"".
- 24 days ago: Chevaux de Frise voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Aglrinia".
- 28 days ago: Chevaux de Frise voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 32 days ago: Chevaux de Frise voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 33 days ago: Chevaux de Frise fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 33 days ago: Chevaux de Frise fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 46 days ago: Chevaux de Frise voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the South Pacific".